AppsAfrica Innovation Award 2017
Start your reading journey with Sema! Every day thousands of children across Africa use Sema Run to master letter sounds in this fun, engaging alphabet phonics game developed with teachers and pedagogy experts. Each level features a different letter kids must learn to help Sema run, jump, and rocket boost her way across magical African landscapes and defeat robotic troublemakers called the Bongolalas.
- 26 unique game levels that teach every letter sound.
- Exciting, interactive gameplay that keeps kids learning outside of school.
- Curriculum designed in collaboration with pedagogy experts and teachers in Africa.
- Fun digital selfie sticker rewards for kids’ accomplishments.
- Starring Africa’s heroine, Sema!
- Appropriate for children aged 3-6.
- Free app, no in-app purchases, no ads and all features are fully functional offline.
- The first learning game in the series of Sema games (more to be released soon!).
At Kukua, we empower children with the confidence to change the world by teaching them reading, writing, and math. Give your child the chance to join thousands of children learning to read with the most engaging kids’ alphabet game: download Sema Run today!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.