Seminars in Nephrology
Now it’s easy to stay current with the latest concepts and research findings relevant to the clinical practice of nephrology. The Seminars in Nephrology app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Seminars in Nephrology website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Seminars in Nephrology
Seminars in Nephrology is a timely source for the publication of new concepts and research findings relevant to the clinical practice of nephrology. Each issue is an organized compendium of practical information that serves as a lasting reference for nephrologists, internists and physicians in training.
iTunes Subscriptions to Seminars in Nephrology
A single issue of the journal for $59.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $299.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
-iOS 13 Support
- Elsevier Inc.
- 94 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2018 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Vol 34 Issue 1, YSNEP $59.99
- Vol 34 Issue 2, YSNEP $59.99
- Vol 34 Issue 3, YSNEP $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.