Remitly is trusted by millions for sending money to family and friends overseas. Send cash to 3,000+ banks and 350,000+ cash pickup locations worldwide! Recipients pick up cash without paying a fee. Get a special offer on your first transfer!
Remitly is secure and fast, with great rates for currency exchange worldwide. No fees for recipients, low fees for sending. You’ll get the exact date + time your money will arrive with your recipient.
Send money safely to 100+ countries worldwide! Feel safe in sending money to the Philippines, India, Vietnam, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Nigeria, Pakistan, China, Ghana, Kenya, Colombia, Brazil, and more.
Remitly helps you send money worldwide using your bank account, credit card, or debit card. More money makes it home to friends and family thanks to Remitly’s great rates, special offers, and no hidden fees. Remitly provides multiple levels of security for all transfers to protect your money against fraud. Senders and recipients can talk to a real person on our Customer Care Team any hour, any day in Spanish or English.
Send money from 17 countries, including the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Singapore, and Australia. Transfer or wire funds to 50+ mobile money providers including M-Pesa, MTN, Vodafone, eSewa, GCash, Paymaya, bKash, EasyPaisa, and GoPay.
Send money to Mexico:
• Remitly has coverage from coast to coast in Mexico
• Send cash to trusted banks + stores: Elektra & Banco Azteca, BBVA Bancomer, OXXO, Bodega Aurrera and more, with bank deposit & cash pickup options
• Use our app to wire directly to bank account or debit card like Saldazo, Guardadito and more
Send money to The Philippines:
• Send money to trusted banks: BDO, BPI, Metrobank & more
• Recipients can get money at cash pickup locations or via home delivery
• Use mobile money options like GCash, Paymaya & Coins.ph
Send funds to India:
• Transfer money to trusted banks: ICICI, HDFC, SBI, YesBank, Kotak Bank & more with direct bank transfer, or send money using UPI
• Recipients can pick up cash at Punjab National Bank, EbixCash, Weizmann Forex, Muthoot Fincorp, and more
Transfer money to Central America:
• Send money to Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panamá
• Send cash to trusted providers: Banco Industrial, Banrural, Elektra y Banco Azteca, Banco Agrícola, Remesas Cusca, and more
• Send for cash pickup, bank deposit, or to Tigo Money
Wire funds to the Dominican Republic:
• Send cash to trusted providers like Caribe Express, Banco BHD León, BanReservas and more
• Send money directly to your recipient’s home, bank account, or for cash pickup
Send money to Latin America & the Caribbean:
• Transfer money for bank deposit & cash pickup in Colombia, Brazil, Ecuador, Peru and more
• Send funds to trusted banks: Bancolombia, Éxito, Davivienda, Caixa Econômica Federal, Banco do Brasil, Itaú Unibanco, and more
Send money to Asia:
• Send funds to 20+ countries in Asia: Bangladesh, Indonesia, Korea, Nepal, Thailand, and more
• China: transfer money to Alipay users in China and send funds via WeChat
• Pakistan: send cash to trusted banks: MCB, Bank Alfalah, Habib Bank, and more
• Vietnam: Send secure bank deposits from the U.S. to your recipient’s Visa debit card number, or send with home delivery
Send money to Africa:
• Wire money to 35+ countries in Africa: Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya with bank deposit, cash pickup or mobile money
• Send US Dollars to Nigeria - recipients receive a bonus from the Central Bank of Nigeria of 5 Naira for every 1 USD received. Send USD for bank deposit at GT Bank, Polaris and Fidelity, or for cash pickup at 3,600+ locations including First Bank, Access Bank and more
• Send cash to MTN or Vodafone mobile money accounts in Ghana, or to trusted banks like GCB, Ecobank and more for bank deposit or cash pickup
• Send money to mobile money accounts in Kenya like M-Pesa, Airtel and Equitel, or for bank deposit or cash pickup at Equity Bank, KCB, Co-operative Bank and more
Thanks for being a Remitly customer!
- This update includes some bug fixes and some performance enhancements to improve your experience.
Need any help? Check out our help page for additional information at help.remitly.com.
Ratings and Reviews
An inexpensive way to transfer money overseas
Their app and website is simple and direct, except for changing the country the Recipient do you want to send the money to. It took quite a bit of searching around to find out that I had to go to settings in order to change the country first and then I could find the recipient that I had previously sent money to. If you look under history, only the recipients in the country the country that’s presently selected will show up. So that way you cannot switch back-and-forth between different recipients. Without going to the settings and changing the country. Took a while for me to figure this out and the software in this case needs to be corrected to make that simpler. Other than that it draws money directly out of my bank account and only charges a very low fee if I do that method. There is an option of sending money by credit card or debit card, but you’d have to check with your bank about the charges involved with sending money to a foreign denomination. I just go with the less expensive simple withdrawal from my bank account.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased that you are satisfied with the application and rest assured that we take your opinion into account so we can can make it better for you! Thank you for choosing Remitly!
ß- The Remitly Team.
Bad customer service
They called and asked me for more information to verify my account and promised to give me a call back if they need more info. And then suspended my account without giving me the call as they promised. Very unprofessional. I called the main line and there is nothing they can do to reactive my suspended account even tho I am willing to provide them more information but it’s always “we can’t do anything”. They do not really know what’s the exact issue but its because of suspicious activity. Can they be more professional? If it is because of suspicious activity, they should have call me as what they promised and tell me about it, so I can answer to all of the questions they have. But they did not call me and just decided to suspend the account and cancel the transaction. What if my transaction is critical and someone’s life is on the line because of it? What if my transaction is for something in the hospital and they really do need that amount? Remitly just decided to suspend and cancel the transaction without getting anything? What is the point of having customer service when they can’t help you with anything? Instead of helping or fixing the issue, they just told me that I cannot use remitly anymore. And that, my friend, that’s how you lose clients. This is my first time using this app too. This is such a let down. Going to delete this app and tell me friends to do so as well. Unbelievable customer service.
Developer Response ,
¡Dear Customer! Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate your feedback and effort in bringing this matter to our attention. As we continue to grow, we look for better options for our customers to make transactions. We completely understand how important it is for you to process your transactions to your loved ones and it is not a good experience for you. We would like to know about your case, you can contact us directly. Thanks for choosing Remitly.
Under appreciated Loyal Customer
I’ve been using remitly for about 10 years. I have no problem with them from the start but with what happen recently I have concluded that this is not the right remitance you should trust. I try to send money for my family in the Philippines then suddenly they delayed my transaction for some unusual reasons. They want me to send a copy of my bank statement to push throught with the process. After sending the requirements, they told me I need more information about the money that comes in and out of my bank. In my own perspective, its none of their business if I have money that get deposited from different account due to personal reasons. I felt disrespected by this company as they didn’t even bother to consider my reasons that someone back home needed the money for emergency. I was stress for 4days because if this matter. They promised to give me updates and help to resolve this matter but theh end up suspending mu remitly account due to this. Which is why I told ny friends and family never trust this remitance ever again. They can make people’s life more miserable and could make a big impact to us. This remitance has no consideration !!!! and no respect to the customers especially the Loyal ones like me. I will never ever consider this if I were you Please dont be a victim of this shaddy company.!!!! Who knows what they do with those bank statements they ask from their customers!!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi , we’re sorry to hear about your experience. As a regulated financial institution, we’re required to follow anti-fraud and anti-money laundering guidelines to keep customers safe. If you think we made a mistake, we’d be happy to investigate. Please visit help.remitly.com/s/article/account-suspended for help.-Your Remitly Team
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Remitly Inc
- 73.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Remitly
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.