Enable LG, Samsung and Roku TV in Safari!
Send to TV is a simple Safari extension that can send video and web pages from your browser to your smart TV.
Cast video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Facebook, news or media sites and just about any platform that serves web video (MP4, MOV, live streams) and enjoy your content on big TV screens.
WHAT YOU CAN CAST
• Web video (MP4, livestreams) on LG, Samsung and Roku
• Youtube video on LG and Roku
• Netflix video on LG and Roku
• Amazon Prime video on LG and Roku
• Twitch video on Roku
• Open a web browser (open the current Safari tab on your TV) on LG and Samsung
Just download the app and test it with your smart TV. With the free app you can test all the supported features.
• LG TV (produced after year 2014): Cast web, Youtube, Netflix, Amazon Prime videos and open Safari tabs on your TV
• Samsung TV (produced after year 2012): Cast web, Youtube videos and open Safari tabs on your TV
• Roku TV streaming boxes, sticks and TV sets: Cast web, Youtube, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Twitch videos
JUST PLUG AND PLAY
No extra cables, no extra apps, absolutely no configuration required - with Send to TV you can enjoy your videos on big TV screens.
• Send web pages from Safari to your smart TVs (LG, Samsung)
• Send videos from Safari to your smart TVs
• Cast from Youtube (Samsung, LG, Roku) and Netflix, Amazon Prime (LG, Roku) or from Facebook, Udemy and many more
• Cast web videos (MP4, MOV, live streams) to any TV
• Control playback from Safari, no remote control or additional apps needed
• Cast to any number of TVs, Send to TV will connect to any home device
• Just plug and play - no cables, no extra apps, no configuration required
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Added support for Samsung and LG TV
Ratings and Reviews
please give me a refund, i purchased an hour ago and it does not work.
Developer Response ,
Thank for your review and sorry for the issues with the app. But can you give me more details about the problem? The app works very well for all users and I’m sure we can find a solution for the problem you are experiencing also. You can also send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you give me some context, I will gladly provide you with some solutions.
It works now!
I have 3 TVs in my house. It did not work very well on the first TV because although it was a Smart TV it lacked the YouTube app. My bedroom TV worked like a charm because it had the app installed. The developer was kind enough to be patient and give me suggestions until he hit the right combination. I now have what I need to view the instructional videos on my computer from my TV.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.