Turn your iPad into a wifi connected digital photo frame.
You can now display photos when your iPad is charging. Instead of your iPad just sitting there when you're not using it, SendFrame can display a slideshow of all your photos. Put your iPad in a stand while its charging and you are all set.
Once you download the SendFrame app you will get to personalize a SendFrame email address that friends and family will use to add photos to your photo frame.
Gather photos from loved ones around the world by just sharing your SendFrame email address with them.
This is an easy way to put photos on display that are normally hidden away on your phone or in an app.
Breath life back into an unused iPad by turning it into a digital photo frame.
How does this work?
1. Download the app from the App Store.
2. During setup choose your own SendFrame email address.
3. After setup share your new SendFrame email address with friends and family.
4. Send photos as attachments to the SendFrame email address.
5. Put your iPad on display (we recommend using a stand and plugging it in).
6. Watch and enjoy as new photos are added to your slideshow.
Who is this for?
• Everyone that wants to get more use out of their iPad.
• People that have unused iPad laying around collecting dust.
• Grandparents who don’t have Facebook or Instagram.
• Parents who want to show off new photos their children send them.
• College kids that want to see whats going on at home.
• Anyone who has photos stored and wants to show them off.
What are the current features?
• Personalize a SendFrame email address
• Add photos by sending attachments to SendFrame
• Rotate slideshow photos
• Delete slideshow photos
• Sleep Timer
• Slideshow speed
• Slideshow order
• Prevents screen from going to sleep while slideshow is running
• Compatible with iOS 5.1.1 and later
How is this different from the free version of SendFrame?
• This version doesn't have ads. The free version is supported by ads.
Need a stand for your iPad?
• Here's a decent cheap one: https://www.amazon.com//dp/B00N1VDCGO/
Where do I send ideas or comments?
• We would love to hear your ideas. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
=== v1.0.2 ===
- We added the ability to overlay the date and time beautifully on your photos so your frame will be even more useful.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great but found some gotchas
Used the lite version and uploaded a few photos. Recently downloaded the paid version. Tried to log into existing account, but had forgotten the password. Had to create a new account, but could not use existing send to email address. Had to create another. The options for what I did do not include any way to reset a password. Also, how do family members join in to see your photo displays when they are forced to create an account and can then not link to another’s display?
The free version works great. But then paid for the upgrade and now I can not log in, says invalid password, nor create a new account with my same email. Also tried to find an option for resetting password but none exists. Tried emailing customer support, no response. Also no customer service phone number.
Purchased full version. It worked and then all the photos disappeared. When I try to resend them, nothing. I can’t find a support contact - hopefully someone sees this before I request refund
Developer Response ,
Hi there, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We did have server issues on July 15. Please open the app again and see if it now works as expected. If not, let me know at email@example.com and we'll take another look.
The developer, CrowdCam LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- CrowdCam LLC
- 14.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
English, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © CrowdCam 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.