SendMusic is the best collaborative platform for music creators and professionals. We are an open ecosystem for the sending, receiving and communication around audio files - from early demo, to mastered track, to Radio A-list.
With the SendMusic app you can:
- Send and receive music files
- Message the sender in real-time
- Send files with audio watermarking
- Select ‘stream only’ prevent downloads allowed
- Limit the number of plays and downloads
- Accept submissions through a custom Profile Link
- Collaborate with thousands of users via our directory
Built by music industry professionals, SendMusic combines file transfer and threaded messaging in one place. Producers and connectors can access all their music projects in a single inbox and immediately jump back into the conversations. We provide access and community instead of just downloading and file transfer tools with the aim of bringing more great music to the world.
Music producers everywhere have hard drives and hard drives full of works-in-progress, demos, tracks to pitch and more great ideas that never see the light of day...
- Have you ever sent a music file and had the download link expire before you got to it?
- Spent 30 mins trying to find v3 instead of v8 in an email thread because you think you liked a different drum pattern and bassline in a previous version??
- You replied with some feedback... but was it in an email? Or Twitter DM? Or Insta DM? Or a text message? Maybe it was a WhatsApp message... will you ever be able to find it again???
Life needs to be easier than this! SendMusic is your saviour. It’s quick, secure and built specifically for the needs of:
- Music Producers
- Artist and Producer Managers
- Record Labels
- Record Publishers
- Press and PR
- Social Media Teams
- Radio Presenters and Teams
- Mixing and Mastering Engineers
- Music Distributors
- Streaming Platforms
Who’s behind SendMusic? Individuals you can trust:
An expert in radio and audio, Kemal has worked for over 15 years at BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra producing weekly shows for millions of music fans. He was responsible for bringing Grammy-winning producer Diplo to the BBC and has produced the UK's top talent including Tim Westwood, Trevor Nelson, Pete Tong, Annie Nightingale and more. Beyond radio, he's had an extensive successful career working at Record Labels, Management and Publishing with the likes of First Access Entertainment, Ministry of Sound, MTA Records, The Invisible Men, Downtown Music Publishing and more.
An experienced startup founder and developer, Ben is the technical force behind SendMusic. He's worked for Vice, AEI Media (including D&B Arena, UKF, SubSoul & The Sound You Need)
We're updating the new SendMusic app regularly to give you the latest features from the web and to make messaging super smooth.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.