SENS8 is a home security system that offers everything that you would expect to protect your home effortlessly. Free from monthly-fee, you can directly upload video recordings to your Dropbox without subscribing any cloud storage services, which saves you at least $100 per year.
- No monthly fee
- 1080P camera with night vision
- Automatic arm/disarm
- Motion detection
- 8G local storage
- Built-in backup battery
- Support uploading videos to Dropbox
- Temperature, humidity and light monitoring & 95 dB+ siren
Easy to Use:
- Download app, power up and connect. It takes just a few minutes to set up.
- Intuitive to control, the SENS8 app lets you protect what you care with just few taps.
- Upon detecting something unusual, SENS8 will send you notifications or sound the siren automatically, bringing you peace of mind wherever you are.
- Alert rules are customizable, and you can set the alert thresholds as per your own requirements.
- SENS8 eliminates false alarms thanks to a sensor fusion algorithm.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In this update
- Fixed the playback and live stream issue on iPad
- Add the feature to change recording’s resolution.
- Support manual input to modify location information.
- Display update information when updating firmware.
- Jump directly to the playback page when clicking the motion detection notification.
- The feature area of the full-screen live page can be hidden.
Evolving Nicely - Meets my needs
I bought this to monitor my winter home while I'm away for the summer. Most important to me is being able to monitor temperature and humidity - which it is doing; however, after exactly one week away, it is no longer connecting to the camera (UPDATE: Tech Support quickly responded to my issue, acknowledged that they were working on the issue, and apparently corrected the connection issues; and they sent a follow-up message to me - therefore, I've updated my * to **** because of the support).
UPDATE #2: 6/18 - (3 months later) - Tech Support resolved another video connection issue ON THE SAME DAY - That is Outstanding Responsiveness in my book (especially since it was a Sunday).
That the unit saves alert videos to the cloud makes this unit very valuable to me in documenting my house sitter's activity.
Great device. App needs work.
This device just works and works well, and the cloud service is free. I consistently get notifications immediately and the recorded videos are always a couple seconds before the event plus a couple seconds after. I trust this device to film any break in completely.
I really hope they add HomeKit support soon so we can use HomeKit to arm this, like when the last person leaves the home for example. Plus HomeKit’s proximity detector is worlds better than the built in one.
Right now I have been having to remember to manually arm the system after leaving the house since the built in “arm when I leave home” is super buggy... it will always arm when I leave, but throughout the day it will randomly disarm and arm itself again multiple times. It also drains about 5% of battery having this function enabled.. Apples HomeKit proximity detector is worlds more reliable and can enable you to do cool stuff like arm when last person leaves or disarm when first person arrives.
The new splash screen is kind of annoying because it introduces a wait time, especially since this app force closes on me upon opening it all. the. time. (On my iPhone X). So I have to sit through the splash screen every time I open the app. I open it, it crashes to home screen, open it again but this time splash screen plays, then I can use the app.
Keep those updates coming and please prioritize HomeKit support!!
Long ways to go for this app
One good thing is it has it’s own storage, and that’s about it. No need to subscribe to anything.
The app really struggles. You’re not able to fast forward or rewind the recording, so if you see something you can not pause it or adjust it in any way. Also when deleting the videos, it is an extremely slow process. You can only do one at a time and you have to wait while it’s being deleted before you can do anything else, which is extremely time consuming when there’s many you want deleted because storage is getting full. Another thing is for 2 days straight I could not watch the recordings. The app just sits there and thinks and spins and eventually kicks you out for waiting so long.
All in all it’s a good camera for the money but the app is not user friendly. They have a long way to go before it’s going to be competitive.
- Suzhou RippleInfo Co., Ltd.
- 134.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- 此 App 即使在未開啟時仍可能會使用您的位置資訊，這會縮短電池續航力。
- © 2019 RippleInfo Inc