Have fun and learn with the ultimate sentence building app to help students associate written words with spoken words. Make sentences by dragging words to the line, and then tap the Play button to hear them spoken back to you. If you're not sure of a word you can tap on it to hear it. Your students will learn words as they play with them. In the full app there are over 1700 distinct audio words and over 100 different boards with systematically chosen combinations of words.
Words are organized under the following categories:
● 220 Primary Sight Words. They provide a basic introduction to the English language, ordered by frequency. Learn the most commonly spoken words first and move on from there. These are graded Pre-Primer, Primer, First Grade, Second Grade, and Third Grade for your convenience.
Parts of Speech
● Focus individually on Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, Verbs, Adverbs, Prepositions, Conjunctions, and Articles.
● Start with the common animals around the home and neighborhood, and from there explore the words associated with different kinds of animals by where they live.
● From Kitchen Utensils to national cuisines, learn the language of food!
● Warm-weather, cold-weather, and the day to day articles.
Plants & Garden
● Tools & Language, Flowers, Trees, Soil
● Various celebrations: Easter & Passover, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, and the Fourth of July.
● Soccer, Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, and Swimming.
● Explore Countries, Continents, and a variety of geographical terms.
● Learn the language of music, the names of instruments, etc.
● Human Anatomy, Weather, and Astronomy. These terms permeate our daily lives.
● Be entertained by The Over-Enthusiastic Announcer!
It's fun, and you learn to recognize words as you play with them and hear them spoken!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Thanks for using Sentence Constructor! To make the app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Every update of our app includes improvements for speed and reliability. As other new features become available, we will highlight those for you in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
The new Icon is adorable! The menu system seems improved.
My younger boy says it's his bear app now. :-)
Developer Response ,
The developer, J. Bushnell Software, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- John Bushnell
- 338.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 - 2016 J. Bushnell Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.