This App requires a £24.99 Annual Subscription for access to additional app tools. The Annual Subscription is available as an In-App purchase from the Purchases page within the App.
- The length of the subscription is 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Information about the purchased Data Update Annual Subscriptions may be viewed by the user by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
The Sentencing Tools App provides the Sentencers with a suite of bespoke Court utilities for use in the Magistrates' and Crown Court. The Pronouncement Builder utility allows the presiding Justice to collate and order a set of Pronouncements and view these in a continuous roll of Pronouncement Cards, supporting Adult, Youth, Family, Welsh Adult and Youth pronouncement cards. Adjournment Dates utility gives a handy reference for adjournment in weeks from today's date while providing disqualification dates for speeding offences in weeks and days. Checklist, Information and Court Directions provide useful references for the Presiding Justice to use at Sentencing. The Fines Calculator and Driver disqualification, Speeding and Alcohol utilities require subscription via a Login and Password. The Justices' own documents can be added into the My Documents library and organised by Court type or Judicial subject. Use Apple iTunes or Open With to place documents into My Documents.
- Added GPS Tagging Pronouncement after Conditional Bail, Community Order Requirements & Suspended Sentence Order Requirements in Pronouncement Builder.
- Added Probation Bench Book and Guide.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.