“I can’t play Sentinels of the Multiverse without this app.” - Dave Neumann, BoardGameGeek.com
Never do battle without your plucky tabletop companion for Sentinels of the Multiverse!
Put away all of those little fiddly pieces of paper, glass beads, dice or tokens. For the price of a token pack, Sentinels Sidekick replaces all of that with everything you need to track your progress in a game of Sentinels of the Multiverse:
• Hit points of all Heroes and Villains
• Hit points of all minions, hero targets and environment cards
• Start or end of turn effects
• Boosts, buffs and other ongoing effects
• Active nemesis modifiers (with optional upgrade pack)
• And more!
Sentinels Sidekick can track a game all by itself on a single iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. If your friends also have iOS devices, everyone can track the same game together with the wireless ‘Join Nearby Game’ feature!
• Play with all Heroes, Villains, and Environments from the base game and expansions: Rook City, Infernal Relics, Shattered Timelines, Vengeance, Wrath of the Cosmos, Villains of the Multiverse, OblivAeon, mini expansions, and variant cards.
• Sentinels Sidekick features all the beautiful artwork from the card game! All heroes, villains and environments from the base game and first three expansions are included. Complete your Sidekick experience with the downloadable Artwork Packs.
• Heroes, Villains, and Environments are also color coded for quick identification.
• See at a glance which Hero targets have the highest or lowest hit points. Tap the HP icon to check other kinds of targets in a flash!
• Flip villains from front to back, automatically adjusting their hit points where applicable.
• Use notes to track effects and actions on any target in the game.
• Custom effects keyboard helps you add effects to any target with just a few taps.
• Zoom heroes, villains, and environments to full screen at any time.
• Set up a Random game with up to 5 Heroes with one touch! Or randomize individual selections at your leisure.
• Villain difficulty and Hero complexity ratings are built in. Build or randomize the perfect challenge!
• Team up with up to 8 nearby iOS devices to track the same game over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
• Quickly look up rules, errata, discussions, and other game resources.
• Add your own custom heroes, villains, environments and more! Great for playtesters and house rules.
** High Resolution Artwork Pack is available as an upgrade option for devices with high resolution screens.
** Target Artwork Pack is available as an upgrade option for all devices.
** Vengeance & Nemesis Artwork Pack is available as an upgrade option for all devices.
** Wrath of the Cosmos Artwork Pack is available as an upgrade option for all devices.
** Villains of the Multiverse Artwork Pack is available as an upgrade option for all devices.
** OblivAeon Artwork Pack is available as an upgrade option for all devices.
** OblivAeon Event game mode is not yet supported.
Sentinels Sidekick is a helper, not a game. It requires a real copy of the Sentinels of the Multiverse card game, made by the fine folks at Greater Than Games.
For more info about Sentinels Sidekick and Sentinels of the Multiverse: The Video Game (now available), visit SentinelsDigital.com.
Sentinels Sidekick is an officially licensed product of “Sentinels of the Multiverse” from Greater Than Games LLC.
Fixed a problem where the OblivAeon expansion content could not be disabled.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A must-have for playing the card game
We love playing Sentinels of the Multiverse card game, and wouldn’t think of playing without using this app to track hit points. It’s stable, colorful, and useful for that purpose. We’ve added custom heroes, villains, and environments for our Cauldron expansion, which is great. The only gnat in the batter is we really wish it came with a landscape mode. Portrait-only is a real limitation. Please please please add that feature, and then you’ll be a 5-star app!
For the most part, this is a helpful companion to the card game. However, it would be better if the interface was more customizable, starting with a landscape mode. Seriously, most iPad cases display the iPad in landscape, and this app doesn't rotate. Finally, the app should adjust the interface if only 3-4 heroes are playing, rather than wasting space.
Not great for a phone
I would not recommend getting this app if you’re thinking of using it on a phone. The content just isn’t readable enough at that scale, especially if you want to have one device for the whole table of players. I have an iPhone 7 Plus, and even with the Plus’s size, the health numbers are hard to read from any distance other than holding-up-to-your-face.
The app seems solid in most other respects, and I’m sure the experience is way better on a tablet.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Handelabra Studio LLC
- 28.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012-2019 Handelabra Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Target Card Art $0.99
- High Resolution Art $0.99
- Vengeance Art & Nemesis Icons $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.