SentiVision for Tesla Cars allows to watch and view all your sentry videos in one convenient place on your iPhone or iPad. Plug your USB drive (using an adaptor cable) directly to your iPhone or iPad.
- Add entire Tesla Cam video drives
- Watch multiple camera angles simultaneously with different layout styles.
- Front camera focused layout.
- Rear cam focused layout.
- more video layout arrangements for different practical use cases
- Instantly export & share the videos based on your chosen layout style.
- Export individual cameras or export a combination of all cameras in your chosen layout style.
- Videos organized by date flow and use filters to reorder by other events.
- App automatically monitors your drive for newly added videos.
- Save videos of interest to your phone with a single tap of a button.
- Manage video storage
- Batch delete videos from your drive to clear space.
- Works on iPhone and iPad
- Themed for dark mode and light mode.
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
That’s it !!
It is fine app
If you are only interested in the latest video or 2 this works well, but if you want to review a week or so back the interface starts to fall apart. It would be really nice if you could browse by date and time and see smaller thumbnails to browse a bunch all at once.
The browse view auto plays videos which seems nice at first, but I suspect this is the cause of the lag I experience since it’s loading multiple videos to stream while I’m trying to scroll past a bunch.
Also, it crashed twice on me when scrolling back a few dozen videos.
Constantly crashes on iPad Pro. It looks great, but even without the crashes, this doesn’t warranted $20/year subscription.
- 4Bars Technologies Inc,
- 37.2 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 4Bars Technologies Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Package $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.