This app requires an adapter such as Lightning-to-USB or USBc-to-USB so you can connect your USB drive to your iPhone/iPad.
iXpand drives and other SD card readers:
Even though there is a Lightning connector built-in for your device, it will still need an Apple adapter. It won't work if plugged in directly with our app.
== RECOMMENDED ADAPTER ==
USB-Lightning adapter: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B083QQYG1N
== RECOMMENDED DRIVE ==
WHAT IS SENTRY EYES
Sentry Eyes is a smart app that enables you to play videos recorded by Tesla vehicles via built-in cameras. You'll be able to view 4 videos at the same time: Left, Center, Right and Back. Videos are automatically organized by dates and times. This app is compatible with both iPhone and iPad.
++ Footage Organization
- Automatically organize videos in a user friendly maner
- Folders and footage are auto-organized by Dates and Times
- Delete RecentClips footage with one touch
- Delete whole folder in SentryClips and SavedClips with a simple swipe gesture
- 1-Click clean out all videos on the drive to make room for more recordings.
- Dark Mode support
- Share video via Email, AirDrop, Text, etc.
- Trim and share videos.
++ SENTRY SUMMARY: Add the ability to scan through the SentryClips folder and find all sentry clips that have actual activities. All footage are organized and can be played one after another automatically.
- Play videos from Dashcam and Sentry Mode
- View any particular video in fullscreen mode, pinch to exit fullscreen
- Swipe up / down / left / right to switch between cameras while in fullscreen
- Fast Forward / Backward
- Skip to Next / Previous set of 4 videos
- Take screenshots of all 4 videos while playing (stitched together and timestamp)
- Take screenshot of a particular video while in fullscreen
- Export 4 videos together or any one of them
- Set app to automatically play the next set of videos when the current set finished playing
- Set the default speed to play videos
- Delete a particular set of 4 videos
- Delete entire folder under SavedClips or SentryClips
- Delete all clips in RecentClips folder
- Trim video upon export
- Delete multiple folders inside SentryClips & SavedClips folders
- Delete multiple clips within a folder
- Fixed crashes when tapped on SavedClips or SentryClips
- Improve iPad UI when in fullscreen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works without adaptor
I have a SanDisk thumb drive with USB on one end and USB C on the other. I can plug it directly into my 11” iPad Pro, and the app is able to view videos perfectly. Just an FYI. Great app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback. Yep, it works directly on iPad with USBc port, only needs adapter for iPhone.
Just purchased the app, used the Apple adapter and a Samsung USB stick and tried to view recent clips and saved videos, bur app keeps closing. I can see the videos using the iphone files folder, but not through this app. Tried on my Ipad and same thing happens.
Does not work!
Got this app to read TESLA Sentry clips from a SanDisk iXpand stick. Would not read files. No response from the developer to my email sent to “Support”!
Developer Response ,
Hello, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you to the best of our ability. Have you check the spam folder to see if our responses got pushed there?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.