Sentry Eyes is a beautiful app that enables you to play videos recorded by Tesla vehicles via built-in cameras. You'll be able to view 4 videos at the same time: Left, Center, Right and Back. Videos are automatically organized by dates and times. This app is compatible with both iPhone and iPad.
--> This app requires an Apple adapter such as Lightning-to-USB or USBc-to-USB so you can connect your USB drive to your iPhone/iPad.
Even though iXpand drives have a Lightning connector built-in, it will still need an Apple adapter. It won't work if plugged in directly with our app.
Suggested Apple adapter: USB-Lightning adapter:
++ Footage Organization
- Automatically organize videos in a user friendly maner
- Folders and footage are auto-organized by Dates and Times
- Delete RecentClips footage with one touch
- Delete whole folder in SentryClips and SavedClips with a simple swipe gesture
- Play videos from Dashcam and Sentry Mode
- View any particular video in fullscreen mode, pinch to exit fullscreen
- Swipe up / down / left / right to switch between cameras while in fullscreen
- Fast Forward / Backward
- Skip to Next / Previous set of 4 videos
- Take screenshots of all 4 videos while playing (stitched together and timestamp)
- Take screenshot of a particular video while in fullscreen
- Export 4 videos together or any one of them
- Set app to automatically play the next set of videos when the current set finished playing
- Set the default speed to play videos
- Delete a particular set of 4 videos
- Delete entire folder under SavedClips or SentryClips
- Delete all clips in RecentClips folder
- Trim video upon export
- Delete multiple folders inside SentryClips & SavedClips folders
- Delete multiple clips within a folder
- Fix a crash when deleting multiple folders and clips.
Ratings and Reviews
Works without adaptor
I have a SanDisk thumb drive with USB on one end and USB C on the other. I can plug it directly into my 11” iPad Pro, and the app is able to view videos perfectly. Just an FYI. Great app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback. Yep, it works directly on iPad with USBc port, only needs adapter for iPhone.
Really neat app, simple to use
Once I got past using non-Apple lightning to USB dongle to connect my xpand Sandisk thumb drive, thanks to really fast and helpful tech support from the developer, it worked like a charm. I bought the expand thinking the drive with both usb and lightning connectors would be simple, turns out it didn’t work that way, you need the Sandisk app which doesn’t work with Sentry Eyes. As they said on the website you do need the Apple branded dongle, now it works great and fast. Great product.
Great app to view your sentry events on your iPhone ASAP while still in your tesla. Purchase the adapter only from Apple. Then follow the simple instructions then it is ready to view! I highly recommend this app! Btw they give great customer service!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.