Make shopping at Sentry Foods fast and easy!
- Select offers on the Weekly Ad section.
- Load coupons right to your Sentry Foods Rewards card. No clipping required!
- Create and manage your shopping lists: Add new items to your list, view a list created online, check off items as you shop.
- Scan your Sentry Foods Rewards barcode at checkout from the app or Passbook to receive discounts from coupons you’ve selected.
- Add an optional alternate ID to get your discounts if you forget your phone.
Share feedback and suggestions by leaving a review! We’re continually adding enhancements to make your mobile shopping experience even better.
Minor bug fixes to support iOS 12.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love bob and kurts at fox run
An aldi opened close to these guys. I stay with sentry. Always clean and friendly.
I stay with them also because of great meat and deli staff! Sue the cashier has known me by name for years. I like the shop local feel they give me.
Forcing online presence
You advertise no coupons necessary and now we’re being forced to use digital coupons. I switched shopping at pick n save to sentry when they introduced digital coupons. I will switch from sentry to sendicks if digital coupons continue. On top of it, your so is not user friendly. You are discriminating against old people who have difficulty navigating cell phones or those that still have flip phones or no internet access at all. I shouldn’t have to work to save money. My grocery bill is higher shopping sentry vs pick n save and I choose the higher cost fir the great personnel and the lack of coupons.
Coupons that you download to app do not work.
In their flyer, Sentry advertises specials where one needs to download coupons to the Sentry app in order to receive the special price. I did just that. When I went to the store, none of those items were advertised on the shelves as having a special price when downloading their coupon. At the checkout, I had the clerk scan my Sentry app and none of my coupons were applied. What a waste of time.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.