SEQUENTIAL features comics and graphic novels from some of the world's leading creators and publishers.
••• Every user can also download Alan Moore: An Extraordinary Gentleman by Garry Spencer Millidge for FREE!
Releases include the best new and noteworthy graphic novels:
– The Lighthouse, a delightful short by Paco Roca from NBM
– Meanwhile #5, with Strangehaven by Gary Spencer Millidge
- MARCH: Book Three, the final volume in the best-selling civil rights movement trilogy
- Ruins, the 2016 Eisner Award Winner for Best Graphic Album
- True Love by Posy Simmonds - exclusive Expanded Version with a new interview, audio + more
- Comics Dementia by Gilbert Hernandez
- Love & Rockets New Stories #8 by Los Bros Hernandez
- Nod Away by Joshua Cotter
- Aama Volumes 1-4 by Frederik Peeters
- Special Exits by Joyce Farmer
- Soldier's Heart by Carol Tyler
- The Book of Hope by Tommi Musturi
- The Complete Bone & RASL by Jeff Smith
- My Friend Dahmer by Derf Backderf
- Frankenstein Underground by Mike Mignola
- The Eternaut by Lopez & Oesterheld
- The Motherless Oven by Rob Davis
- Indie and small press graphic novels and comics from Avery Hill, Conundrum Press and Koyama Press
- Usagi Yojimbo by Stan Sakai
- Dark Horse titles including Hellboy, Sin City, Grandville, and Alice in Sunderland
- IDW titles including Locke & Key, Richard Stark's Parker, Torpedo, Beowulf, and CSI
- The complete collection of Jason graphic novellas
- Black River by Josh Simmons
- Twisted Dark by Neil Gibson
- Gonzo: A Graphic Biography of Hunter S Thompson by Will Bingley and Anthony Hope-Smith
- American Elf by James Kochalka
- Bacchus by Eddie Campbell
- Strange Embrace by David Hine
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Compendium) by Alan Moore and Kevin O'Neill
- At the Mountains of Madness by INJ Culbard and HP Lovecraft
We add new books every week so keep checking the app's Storefront for the latest titles.
SEQUENTIAL is digital graphic novels and comics taken seriously. The app features books from publishers including Fantagraphics, Top Shelf, Dark Horse, NBM, Knockabout, SelfMadeHero, and Myriad, and work by creators such as Alan Moore, Brian Bolland, Eddie Campbell, Gilbert Shelton, Neil Gaiman, Bryan Talbot, David Lloyd, Hunt Emerson and many more, including the pick of the small press.
The SEQUENTIAL reading experience is based on the acclaimed technology developed by Panel Nine which allows:
• Beautiful high-quality digital images, with a specially-designed user interface that gives you fast, smooth swiping from page to page and flawless pixel-per-second movement
• Audio commentaries
• Panel Mode where you can double-tap on comics pages to view them panel by panel
• Visual contents and bookmarks that let you view thumbnails of all pages and navigate quickly and easily
Discover SEQUENTIAL and discover one of the world's most under-appreciated art forms. Books are available to purchase in the Storefront or you can look out for special codes to redeem books.
Fixed a download issue with newer devices
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful app, even better support
This app provides an eclectic assortment of comics to download. In addition, the interface is better thought-out than Comixology or Dark Horse's. You can see a stratigraphy of old UI decisions in those apps, with some early design choices making them difficult to change too much with a single update. Since Sequential's builders seem to be creating a new app from scratch, they can learn from the other guys' blind alleys and have a smoother start.
Their support is top notch, too. I had a very odd problem and we were able to work through it via prompt emails and even a phone call.
Kudos for the brilliant curated collection of stories! I love the selection of books in this app, i can't wait to keep on swiping to get the rest of the story. The images were crisp and clear, easing any eye strain while maintaining the beautiful art. The functions of the app are great, the "My Library" is never more than a swipe away. However, I have to give it a star down, because my purchases were not saved. After I deleted the app months ago for personal reasons, I reinstalled it again, however, I found my purchases missing. This a solid app worthy of installation. Perhaps an account in the "cloud" would have worked, saving my purchases, giving this a five star rating, which I really wanted to give for this app.
Developer Response ,
All purchases are recorded and saved with your Apple ID so you will never lose a book. Do get in touch using the support email if you have any problems.
Digital comics with style
Sequential has an impressive library of alternative off-the-beaten-path graphic novels. They give their comics a nice treatment, which includes not only HD scanning but extras such as the author's notes and comments. Something like a Criterion Comics. And I should add that their customer service is outstanding.
- iEnglish.com Limited
- 296.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © iEnglish.com Limited
- In-App Purchases
- JH by Dave Sim Free
- An Extraordinary Gentleman Free
- TCAF 2015 Comics Anthology Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.