The Seqwater app is a public safety app that will allow users to:
• receive dam release alerts and recreation and safety notices
• view the latest dam level information
• search for things to do at Seqwater recreation sites
• quickly access a list of emergency contacts with tap to call links.
Dam alerts and safety notices
The app uses a Early Warning Network (EWN) geographic notification and information system (GNIS) to manage notifications about dam releases and recreation and safety notices. Users must register with a valid mobile number and email address to receive alerts.
The app’s use of background location updates is essential to keeping our visitors safe, allowing us to send real time notifications and alerts to app users where there may be potential hazards at our sites. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Refreshed look and feel
Improved user experience
New dam level widget
Recreation search tool
- Queensland Bulk Water Supply Authority
- 70 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Queensland Bulk Water Supply Authority
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.