Serenity is a beautifully crafted Meditation Timer, perfect for quiet contemplation, stillness and defined focus.
• Featured on the App Store Homepage.
• Top 10 Meditation & Mindfulness App, US and Canada.
Take a deep breath, relax, and allow Serenity to guide you through your daily meditation. Chiming gently throughout your session at times chosen by you.
Tibetan Chimes, Singing Bowls, Gongs, Bells and even Didgeridoos form part of your 16-tone collection. Recorded in an HD studio with the utmost of care, these tones sound just incredible. Tempting you into a deeper state of relaxation with every chime.
* FEATURES *
• Define your Preparation, Meditation, Interval and Cool down times.
• Automatically save your selection in one of six customisable presets.
• Choose from a collection of 16 HD meditation tones
• Assign the tone to chime once, twice or thrice on command.
• Adjust your Interval tone, allowing it to repeat or chime at a chosen time.
• Enjoy a silent meditation with *vibrational alerts.
• Set a daily, weekly or weekend reminder to meditate.
• A statistics page, keeping a silent record of your meditation progress.
• Apple Health compatible. Sync your meditation data.
• Apple Music compatible. Add your own music and have it play behind your selected tones.
Although minimal and elegant by design, Serenity really has all you need to create the perfect environment for the ultimate mindful meditation. Allowing you to concentrate on your inner self, rather than the passing time. Its the only meditation timer you'll ever need!
*Vibration not available on iPad
We fixed a bug that affected the way in which meditation presets were being saved. Somehow this missed our quality control. All should be fine now. That said, if you spot any further oddities, please do let us know via "Feedback and Support". Many thanks for your understanding. Ross
Ratings and Reviews
Great customizable timer
I really like being able to create four different customizable presets. You can set the times for warm-up, intervals, cool-down, and the overall meditation session. Each of these events can be customized with different bells, and the bells are all great. You can choose to make sound from other applications available or not, allowing you to listen to music from iTunes or listen to a separate white noise application, which is what I do.
Personally I am also very glad that the app does not require me to establish an account with the company. I realize that some people enjoy social networking features, and so do I – but not in a meditation app. Your milage may vary. 😊 For me, this is a lightweight app that does exactly what it is supposed to do, no more and no less. I appreciate its minimalism; thank you for making it available!
This app is super simple yet completely supports my meditation practice daily. I love all the features it has from setting length of time of my meditation to the different chimes available.
Developer Response ,
Hello there, thanks so much for your kind review and feedback, it's much appreciated :)
Meditation statistics are innacurate
It seems like almost every day now when I go to check my meditation statistics, there are no meditations recorded for the day, which is not correct. I’ve also noticed that recently, the app quits. I will be meditating and then wonder why it hasn’t gone off. When I check it’s quit and reflects zero meditation. Disappointed as it worked well for a while. Not I can’t rely on it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Zenoki Ltd
- 51.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Ross Puddle
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.