Easy to use Nagios status monitoring app.
- Dashboard has count of Host Up, Down, Service Ok, Warning, Critical, Pending and Unknown.
- Enable/Disable Host Notification from this app
- Enable/Disable Service Notification from this app
- Filter all Hosts by Status (Up and Down).
- Easy to get service's config details with plugin's output.
- Minimum configuration requires to enable Push Notification.
- No 3rd party integration or signup for Push Notification.
- Realtime Push Notification.
- Simultaneously send Notifications to all devices using same Nagios URL.
- Every IOS user has an option to Turn off Notification for his/her device only.
Nagios Client uses PHP script that parses the Nagios status.dat file into JSON.
Just upload nath_status.php API file to your Nagios server's Nagios web folder.
Download PHP API file from https://github.com/asuknath/Nagios-Status-JSON
- Bugs Fixed
- API Checker has been Added
Ratings and Reviews
It works but only if you use an ip. No hostnames. That makes it difficult to use from the outside. If they will figure this out I think this could be a great app. It looks good and the notifications work just fine. You just can’t login easily.
Ingot this working, more or less. It requires the old AuthType Basic, which is not the default for nagios 4.
The last update on github was over a year ago. Open issues are not addressed.
Invalid certificate since update
Can’t connect to my nagios server anymore since this stupid update
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.