ServerControl allows you to reboot or shutdown your Windows computers as well as control their services remotely from your iPhone, wherever you are.
Managing Windows servers inevitably means rebooting them, or restarting services, and ServerControl is a very convenient way to do this. If you’re out of the office, simply connect over your VPN and initiate a reboot or restart a hung service.
For home users, if you stream videos to your iPad whilst in bed, use ServerControl to shut down your PC afterwards.
ServerControl connects directly and doesn’t use or require a Remote Desktop session.
No additional software is necessary on the remote computer.
- Immediate or delayed reboot/shutdown.
- Choose whether running applications should be forced to close.
- Choose from 4 editable messages to display to logged on users.
- Efficient protocol use. Doesn't use RDP.
- Can re-schedule a reboot/shutdown even if someone else has already scheduled one.
- Windows machines only. Macs can not be rebooted or shutdown with ServerControl.
SERVICE CONTROL MANAGER
- Start, Stop and Pause services.
- Change the startup type of services (Disabled, Manual, Automatic)
- Enumeration of dependent services. Even Windows can't do this remotely.
- Automatically starts/stops dependent services.
- Authenticates using Active Directory.
- Automatically uses WiFi or any of the cellular data networks.
- Seamless integration with the iPhone's built in VPN.
- Developed by professional Enterprise software engineers.
- Engineered from scratch specifically for the iPhone.
- Reliable, fast, high-quality software.
- Excellent product support.
- The ‘Administrator’ account is required when connecting to the remote computer in order to reboot, shutdown, or start/stop services. Please see our web site for more information about this.
Added SMB3 support to enable connection to Windows Server 2012.
Added support for connecting to Windows 10.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful, no added software
I really like this app to make sure my home computers are shutdown at the end of the day. It's great that there is no agent to install and configure on the clients. I would however recommend setting the GPO to rename your administrator account before you enable it for more security. Filebrowser and net portal are also great apps by the same developer. It would be nice to see the apps all merged into one with wake on LAN added to the mix.
Doesn’t work anymore
Been using the app to control a home media center, and have really liked it. Since win10 creators edition though, it now gives me connection errors. It still connects to the computer through the account, but when requesting to restart/shutdown, generates an error.
Would love to see an update come through for this as this app hasn’t had an update in over a year.
Better than ever
ServerControl is quick and reliable. The new update improves on these features. Thanks again
- 33.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010 Stratospherix Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.