Service Autopilot’s new and improved field service app will put you in control of your time, scheduling, expenses, employees, marketing, profits and sanity.
Over 15,000 users rely on Service Autopilot as their cloud based full business system to run and organize the daily operations of their business.
Service Autopilot will help you:
1) Grow your business
2) Organize your business
3) Maximize the profits of your business
Mobile Features (partial list):
• Scheduling & Invoicing – work your schedule, book one-time & waiting list jobs, invoice and receive payments.
• Client Management – view past & upcoming jobs, installed equipment, to dos, calls, attachments, and more.
• Leads & Estimates – create leads and quickly generate estimates for prospects or clients.
• GPS Tracking – know where you team is and for how long.
• Time Tracking – maximize productivity, automate timesheets, minimize drive and non-billable time.
• Signature Capture – capture signatures for work orders and invoices that require approval.
• Text Message and Email – send appointment reminders and job updates to your clients.
• Credit Card Processing – get paid at the job site and accelerate cash flow.
• Image Capture – take and send job site before and after pictures.
Additional System Features Include:
Full two-way QuickBooks sync
Routing & Mapping
Job Costing & Reporting
To Do and Call Management
Invoicing & Billing
Credit Card Processing
Time Tracking & Time Cards
See our website for a full list
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Fixed an issue preventing Crew Members from being added.
- Fixed an issue where Clients with special characters couldn't be found.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
My company has recently started using this app as our time clock also. I would like to be able to view my time log from previous weeks. They seem to disappear after a day and it only shows times from months and months ago. Thanks in advance if there’s anything you guys can do to fix this!
Don’t use service autopilot unless you want them over charging your account with services you never agreed on. I’ve called 3 months now 2 of those months they said they would refund me which they never did. This time around this month I was hung up on. I was sent straight to voicemail as if I was put on a no call list. And they will not answer my emails.
Good job becoming a multi millionaire by fraudulently charging all your customers.
Does everything it says. Does not do it all well. It’s lawn service history gets in the way.
We are commercial building service provider not lawn care.
It doesn’t have easy P/L reporting by job. Lot of tools for hours bid vs hours used reporting. Not so much for T&M work which is our bread and butter.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BACKTELL, LLC
- 14 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 BACKTELL LLC