Explore and browse your local network. Search for Bonjour services like iTunes libraries, shared file systems, AirPlay speakers, Apple TVs, AirPrint printers, Apple Remote Desktops, Mac computers, AirPort and Time Capsule devices and so on...
Service Browser is a very powerful tool for discover the available Bonjour (Zeroconf) capable devices on your home or office local network.
Bonjour is Apple's implementation of Zero-configuration networking (Zeroconf), a group of technologies that includes service discovery, address assignment, and hostname resolution. Bonjour locates devices such as printers, other computers, and the services that those devices offer on a local network using multicast Domain Name System (mDNS) service records.
Typical Bonjour services:
• File sharing and Time Machine disk detection.
• Printer sharing and AirPrint.
• AirPlay audio (wireless speakers) and video streaming, screen mirroring (Apple TV).
• iTunes Library sharing, pairing and remote controlling.
• Home Sharing (iTunes, Apple TV), pairing and remote controlling.
• Remote login to OSX computer (SSH, Telnet).
• Screen sharing (VNC) and Apple Remote Desktop.
• Optical disk sharing.
• Apple AirPort family base station and status service.
• Remote Apple Events.
• Media streaming and controlling.
iOS uses a cache of Multicast DNS records to prevent hosts from requesting information that has already been requested. For example, when one host requests, say, a list of LPR print spoolers, the list of printers comes back via multicast, so all local hosts see it. The next time a host needs a list of print spoolers, it already has the list in its cache and does not need to reissue the query. The Multicast DNS responder is responsible for maintaining the cache; application developers do not need to do anything to maintain it.
• Search for available and currently running Bonjour services.
• Analyze and describe Bonjour service name, type, protocol, port, IP addresses and other properties.
• Show Bonjour host local name, domain name, MAC address (with vendor information), PING capability.
• Show default gateways, IP addresses, networks.
• Show DNS servers, search domain names, local MAC addresses, host name resolve.
• Depth external address analysis: ISP name, autonomous system name, whois, ping, regional internet registry info.
• Full offline MAC vendor database.
REACH UI FEATURES
• Info menu with feedback and privacy settings
• Use the camera icon (upper-right corner) to create and print/send/share a screenshot from the entire page.
• Pull down with your finger to refresh the information.
• Long press on a cell to copy/print/send/open as/share the cell value.
• Shake your device to refresh the information.
• iPhone SE (2020) support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Total waste of money
I tried this on my iPhone 7+, iPad Air 2, and Apple TV 4 all updated to the latest iOS/tvOS versions. It crashes at launch on all three devices.
Works extremely well
This is my third or fourth app I’ve purchased from this developer, and this app is yet another awesome tool that does exactly what it claims to. I’ve tried most of the ones out there as far as utilities information and systems check, and this gold☆ It has the basics that you’d expect, but also has many, many more features and EXTREMELY detailed readings that I’ve never seen anywhere else in the App Store. Don’t listen to naysayers and check this app out for yourself, they go above and beyond what everyone else does in my opinion. I am very happy with it and my other apps from these guys
Great job on all your apps. Great detail in the deepness of the content about the devices is great. Was a lot of help for me too be more informed of my devices. No other comments or ratings other then mine is a surprise I must be on another App Store???
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Csaba Iranyi
- 5.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Csaba Iranyi. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.