ServiceBench Mobile technology helps you connect, optimize and automate your service company resulting in improved field technician performance and profits!
Improving customer satisfaction and costs are priorities for any service company. If you can shorten service windows and stay in constant contact with your customers in the field, you improve the customer experience. Making field technicians more productive means identifying and optimizing the way they perform their core functions. It also means moving or eliminating non-core tasks like filling out paperwork and calling the service office to provide and get job updates, technical service information or to order parts.
Field service companies that empower their service technicians with real time customer, product, parts inventory, warranty entitlement and other call resolution information consistently outperform their peers because their technicians can complete their work more quickly and perform more jobs per day with a higher first time call success rate.
All of the Features that your Field Technicians need include:
• Live, bi-directional connection to the user’s ServiceBench Business Management Software
• Runs on iOS mobile operating systems using any iPhone or iPad computing device
• View all jobs or daily schedule
• Instantly update job status
• Reschedule jobs to update ServiceBench BMS immediately
• Turn-by-turn driving directions – no need for a separate GPS solution
• Push notifications for specific events including technician arrival/departure, job assigned, job rescheduled, and job cancelled
• View all stored customer contact phone numbers with on-click calling capability
• Search and view service history
• Attach pictures to customer account
• Digital signature capture
• Warranty entitlement and claims check
• Warranty claim support with claim creation and claim search
• Barcode scanning of model number and serial numbers
• Generate customer invoice, process credit card payment and email or text completed work invoice to customer
NOTE: Mobile app users must have log in credentials for the ServiceBench System , Servicebench Business Management System or the ServiceBench mobile app. For more information visit www.servicebench.com
New In 1.9!
We have updated the look to make it easier to use! We changed the layout and font to make it easier for everyone to read and use.
-Fixed App Version Issue
-General Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but could be a little better
I use this app for work every day. It works the way it should and kudos for that, no problems in that department. But for a company that makes an app for technology, it’s missing out on updates to support newer devices such as aspect ratio and resolution. Please update this to support the iPhone X and X’s display. It’s annoying to have that black bar on the top and bottom. And you can’t see the time or batter unless you close the app or pull down the Notification Center, and when you’re driving, that’s not feasible.
No it doesn’t
It doesn’t stay on the phone drops out every 5 seconds sometimes. Do you know how much unproductive time I have spent retyping data and logging back in? Or having to close the program and reopen it to get a pic. Try to send feed back haha no it doesn’t. Try to get your work done when you have to resubmit part orders, findings or emails and I cringe when I see an update. Bottom line is my title No it doesn’t. Entitlement 50-50 I was on my home WiFi which I verified was working when three times it would not let me log in without “internet. Speaking of logging in to a job hit arrival and confirm and then randomly it asks me for arrival again when I’m ready to depart
I have to use this app for my job, and it constantly crashes on my iPhone Max. From what I’ve seen, this app has not been updated in almost 2 years, at the time that I am writing this. The app will crash and all information will be wiped. Other features of this app does not work as it is suppose to. Understandably it’s a free app, but for what they charge the companies to use this app, they could make it more up to date with current phones and their OS’s.
- National Electronics Warranty, LLC
- 10.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 NEW Customer Service Companies, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.