Create, search, and edit Work Orders anytime from anywhere to minimize the time required to get your WOs completed. Proposal review and actions on the fly. Conduct on-site inspections of your locations with Site Audit Manager.
Search Work Orders By:
• Tracking Number
• Work Order Number
• Purchase Order Number
• Location Keyword
Reassign Work Orders
Filter Work Orders by Status
Exclude/Include Supply and Maintenance Categories in any list
Edit Work Order Details:
• Schedule Date
• Purchase Order Number
- Photos and Attachments
• View Details
• View Photos and Attachments
• On Hold
Site Audit Manager
Simple and thorough capture & centralization of actionable intelligence on location and equipment condition. Ensure consistent and comprehensive location audits, by anyone, through
• Rapid, on-site capture of facility condition
• Cross audit decision support
• In-audit submission of work orders
• Conduct audits for facilities, safety, loss prevention, construction punch lists, etc
• No auditor training required
Please Note: Site Audit Manager requires an additional license.
- Meet our new icon for the app! It looks more trendy, and we hope you love it.
- Push notifications and email alerts on contractor check-ins now direct you to the work order details screen. However, those of you who use Site Access will land straight onto the “Checked-In” tab required for badge scanning.
- Couldn’t open “Alerts” because of a crash? It happened because the location you set alerts for was removed from your access.
- The app crashes no more when you attempt to scan an invalid NFC code. Instead, you get a message stating that the NFC tag is empty.
- Tapping the work order link from notification emails on new WO notes opened the browser, not our app. Now you get directly to the “Notes” tab of the SC Mobile app.
- When you searched for a location right after installing the app, the distance to each item on the list was false. You had to refresh the screen to get the correct info, but not anymore.
- After you sorted reviews for a particular provider, the order of listed reviews didn’t match the sorting option that you had selected.
- On invoiced WOs, pencil icons are no longer available since you cannot edit such WOs.
- The star rating you attribute to a work order appears on the “Details” tab. We didn’t show it before.
Ratings and Reviews
How do I log in on app
Almost 5 stars
Needs a spot to leave feedback on work completed.
Does what I need
- 53.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ServiceChannel 2015®
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.