Organize your business.
Schedule jobs, take notes, create invoices, process payments, and manage your technicians and their routes. Business management simplified.
Simple scheduling to fit your workflow.
Day, week, month, and agenda view.
The home screen with everything you need.
Search your account, add new customers, manage your leads, view account recent activity, manage all activities, customize company settings,
Complete job management from your phone.
Check in and out of jobs easily, take photos on-site, contact customers, collect signatures, and edit work orders all from one screen.
Manage from the field.
With the power of our mobile app, you can run your entire business from a phone or tablet. No more paper. No more mess.
- Implemented the New Order screen
- Fixed dimensions/quantity calculation
- Fixed an issue causing the Leads screen to crash
- Fixed a crash when editing a job
- Tapping the selected tab will return you to that tab’s root
- Fixed the default date on the payment date picker
- Prevented the ToS message from showing on incorrect password
- Resolved crash when service item’s quantity is null
- Fixed issue preventing typing a line item price less than one dollar
- Fixed the way line items load when searching
- Cleaned up styling of calendar day picker
- Fixed crash when phone label is null
Ratings and Reviews
Will stick with technician app for a little longer
This app is better and worse than technician. You can see all the schedules which is a plus. I like how the map opens apple maps instead of defaulting to google. Loading thumbnails is pretty cool. And you can select attachments in emails.
Issues I have in no real order:
Data not cached so don’t bother if you are in a no or low cell zone.
Data takes awhile to download with no indication that it is loading. Makes me feel that it’s not doing anything or is unresponsive. Even on WiFi it takes a long time to load data.
Also it eats battery trying to constantly go out to download and redownload data. Even trying to switch routes causes a huge lag in the app.
Not able to select which form will be used when signing.
Would like to see job details and acct/site phone numbers in the schedule list. Definitely want to see task details.
Would like to be able to edit email text when using a template.
App crashes randomly. If I can duplicate, I’ll update.
Can we have a setting that allows us to default to the schedule?
Haven’t tested line items or service items yet.
As things get fixed, I’ll update my review. Other than those issues, it’s a good app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.