ServiceNav: the key to always-on, pre-emptive support of critical IT business services
As a provider of IT services, you need to be aware of the status of your environment 24/7. The ServiceNav app reports availability and performance of essential devices, applications and services to your device.
With ServiceNav, you can:
- see the status of sites, business services and hosts at a glance
- re-run checks "on the go" to validate availability
- view graphical performance data in the context of alerts received
- receive helpdesk ticket information (subject to integration)
- search by companies/sites, contacts, services or hosts
For mobile engineers:
- Find your nearest clients using GPS and get their current service status
- Get your completed work orders signed by your client in the app, and mailed on
You must have a ServiceNav (version 3.19 minimum) user account to use this application. To request an account please click here: http://servicenav.coservit.com
In this release we ensure compatibility with iPhone X
We fix a bug that may prevent receiving notifications for some users
Please upload your ServiceNav to version 3.19 before to download this update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.