NOTE: To take advantage of the fully native capabilities on your iOS device, you must be connected to a ServiceNow Geneva instance or newer.
Change the way people work in the enterprise with the new ServiceNow app for iOS. Stop relying on antiquated, disparate technologies and deliver a modern service experience to everyone in your organization.
ServiceNow for iOS includes:
• Incident Management: Take action immediately and securely, with a mobile-first experience designed for you and your team.
• Connect & Presence: Stop killing productivity with email and collaborate directly with the people that matter, when it matters the most.
• Get The Full Picture: With activity streams and push notifications, get the context you need and know exactly what’s going on the moment it happens.
• Decisions at a Glance: With Apple Watch you can get instant notifications and realtime updates without ever taking your iOS device out of your pocket.
• Workflows On-The-Go: Access your enterprise Service Catalog or make approvals on the way to your next meeting, directly from your iOS device.
• Performance Analytics: Mobile integration empowers users with actionable information and dashboards directly from your iOS device.
In Paris and future releases, the ServiceNow Classic app no longer receives enhancements or non-priority bug fixes. Administrators can also prevent users with the Classic app from logging into a Paris instance. Please refer to the mobile release notes on the ServiceNow product documentation website for more details.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mobile Scanner won’t work
Whenever I try to use the scanner, it shows the green bar but then glitches and flashes in the corner of the screen.
Not nearly as bad as it’s made out to be
As much hate as this app gets, I’ve been able to use it without issues. There are some annoying limitations around what you can access out-of-the-box, but you can work around them by defining favorite filters on various object types. They will be picked up by the app and you can use those filters to browse things that are otherwise not accessible. I’m able to manage my change requests and tasks, view my requests, and look at incidents using a UI that gets the job done.
This is the only app that I’ve found that actually lets me see things in ServiceNow in a way that is similar to what I see when I’m on my PC. None of the other ServiceNow mobile apps work for me.
I think it’s a shame that this app is being abandoned, as it is the only one that has comprehensive functionality (even if you have to use tricks to get at some of it).
Can’t assign technician
I love this app from my work but ever since I started using the app I can comment I can add notes I can review tickets but I can’t assign those tickets to anybody on my team am I doing something wrong?
- ServiceNow Inc.
- 56.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 ServiceNow
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.