ServicePlanner is a Field Ministry and Contact Management app designed for Jehovah's Witnesses.
• Dropbox Sync - automatically backup your data and sync across multiple devices.
• Integration with Territory Helper.
• Today Screen - quick access to the Timer, Videos, Publications, Website Browser, Activity Planner and your scheduled calls for the day.
• Timer - record your time spent in the ministry or on "other" work (LDC etc). Tap the timer bar on the Today screen or force touch the app icon.
• Contact Management - centrally manage your Calls with a searchable Contact list. Colours are carefully used to indicate the Contact Type and if your visits are overdue or on schedule. Slide on a Contact to quickly reschedule their next visit, or add a Return Visit. Tap+hold to enter multi-select mode and edit multiple contacts at once.
• Contact Visit History & Library - quickly access your call history with a list of previous visits. Colour again is used to visually indicate the Visit Type. Define your Next Visit Date and Plans. A central Library for each contact shows all of the publications you have ever placed with them.
• Contact Filtering - powerful filtering allows you to define how you Group and Sort your calls. Search for Contacts using Tags, Language, Locality, Next Visit Date, and even by Publications Placed or Not Placed.
• Map View - get an overview of your Calls, search for addresses, place custom markers for the location of your Car, Territory, Kingdom Hall, your Home and more. You can tap+hold to create a new Contact straight from a map location.
• Library - centrally manage Publications and Videos. Optionally add Cover Art to make it easier to visualise items. Video locations can be downloaded for offline use, or streamed to free up storage space. Add items to your Today screen. Note that the Library is empty by default, users will need to populate it themselves.
• Websites - use the inbuilt browser to show web content. Bookmark your favourite websites. Supports Reader View with Themes. Reader View supports Chinese Pinyin, Zhuyin, Yale, Sidney Lau above Chinese characters when reading content from the official websites.
• Monthly Activity - plan your daily activity with Planned Hours vs Actual Hours. Projected Hours indicate if you are on track with your time.
• Service Year - see at a glance your hours per month and a summary of your activity for the Service Year. Projected Hours indicate if you are on target to reach your annual goal.
• Scheduling - define your Annual, Monthly and Daily Hour Goals. These will then be used to track your progress for the Month and Year. Apply your Daily Schedule to your Month and view the Projected Hours - so easy to see if you will get your time in or if you need to alter your schedule.
• Witnessing Partners - arrange your partners each day. Contact your witnessing partner by SMS, Phone, or messaging apps. Mark the arrangement as confirmed or not. Icons on the calendar indicate days with arranged partners. Optional integration with iOS calendars.
• Reporting - support for multiple Hour Credits and Carry-Over Minutes. Your Monthly Report can be submitted using Email, TXT, Telegram, WhatsApp, LINE or Hourglass. Setup your overseers details and your report options in Settings.
• "Other Hours" - log your non-ministry hours such as LDC or Branch Consultation work. These can be scheduled and planned alongside your Ministry Hours. Configure the category name (eg "LDC") and Reporting options in Settings.
And this is just the beginning!
Please check the website for details and support:
Requirements: iOS 10+
Some mapping features require a connected device.
All support and documentation is provided in English.
Improvements and bug fixes. Please see the website blog for details: www.serviceplanner.me/blog
Positive reviews on the App Store are incredibly helpful. If you are enjoying ServicePlanner, and feel inspired to leave a review, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your support.
Help Docs: www.serviceplanner.me/help
Latest News: www.serviceplanner.me/blog
Issue Tracker: www.serviceplanner.me/issues
Ratings and Reviews
Love ease of the app!!!
Im gonna start with the only problem I have but it’s not enough not to make me promote and use the app- lately it’s been crashing. I have had the territory helper for over a year now. I don’t know if I have to many notes or what but at times I have to open the app at least 3 times before it allows me to open. Sync is kinda of a pain at time too cause it takes a bit to synchronize with iPad. Not that big of a deal. All other features are awesome. I’m really enjoying this app. To have everything in one place and super handy. Been connected to territory helper is the best. My favorite thing is notes and planner. I can see how many hours I need and see what I did for each day.
Keep up the good work!!
Thanks for an awesome place to keep service organized!
Love for the most part
The app keeps crashing. Especially when I try to turn in my time. I just started using this app to try and integrate with territory helper. It works well but I really wish there was an easy way to mark a unit as completed or as without having to change its status or whatever I just want to be able to say it’s been visited I don’t have to go back. The options available seem useful for the territory servant or future publishers but it’s not super user friendly when you are actually working the territory. Am I missing something?
Love how the hours planning works, it really helps me see where I’m at in the month/year and stay on track!
Developer contacted me to explain issues
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. A few things to mention here:
1) Territory Helper no longer supports the concept of working the territory. You can no longer mark houses as "Home" or "Not Home" or "Visited". There have been a number of changes in Territory Helper recently, I suggest you login to TH and check the notifications, and also read the recent ServicePlanner Blog Posts.
2) There is a known issue if you are trying to send in your report via SMS where it can cause the app to randomly crash. I am trying to locate the issue. In the meantime you can copy it before sending the SMS or use another reporting method. Sorry about that.
Glad the other features are working for you. Any additional issues or questions please email email@example.com and I will try to help :)
All in one place
I love the features of this app. I used to keep an annual plan in a spreadsheet for my time. This has a monthly/annual planner built in, awesome, fast and easy. I like that I can see placements via the pics of the literature. That I can add videos temporarily to the home screen for Calls that day, and then remove them later. How the summaries are just what is needed. The planned call feature is something I had to manually do before this app, now so easy and keeps Calls in priority. Glad it is here for the new service year! Worth the price, far more.
- iMatt Solutions Limited
- 59.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © iMatt Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.