Easily convert recipes from one serving size to another without having to think about fraction math! ● Also convert between Metric & US measures
**Featured by Apple in Holiday Cooking**
Scale one ingredient at a time with this lighter version—Serving Sizer™ recipe converter or convert complete recipes all at once with Serving Sizer™ Recipe Manager, which has the added advantage of repeated scaling of recipes each time the guest list changes & is sold separately. Additional version available on iPad: Recipe Manager with Serving Sizer for iPad.
● Family of 5, but favorite recipe serves 4? Scale up to 5--less leftovers than just doubling the recipe. A lifesaver especially for parents on a budget.
● Holiday dinners are always around the corner--this time the guest list is for 14. Your favorite recipe serves 6. Let Serving Sizer do the math so you make enough food.
● Dinner for 1 tonight, but you don't want 3 days of leftovers. Convert a 4 serving recipe to a 1-person meal.
● Catering a big event for 100? Scale up an 8 serving recipe for a crowd—buy and make the right amount.
● Sure, anyone can double a recipe from 4 to 8 servings, but what if 10 people are coming & you don't want to run out of meat? Serving Sizer will tell how many lbs to buy for your dinner party.
● Got a cookbook from Europe, but recipes all in metric? Serving Sizer can help here too--all calculations displayed in both Metric & US units. Converting to & from Metric & US measures requires no additional steps. Just tap on "original" serving size & read amounts in both ml & cups.
• Scale by serving size--convert ingredients for more or less people
• Easy entry—select fractional amounts & units using beautifully designed sliders for fractions, volumes, weights, & items
• Enter numbers of items (like eggs or tomatoes) and let Serving Sizer determine fraction needed
• Scaled amounts optimized for minimum number of steps and common units, such as 1 cup & 1 Tbsp, instead of 17 tablespoons.
• Double, triple, & halve buttons to convert quickly to common recipe conversions
• New measurements displayed in both Metric & US measures
• Supports VoiceOver
+ Holiday feasts where recipes are increased to serve more people
+ Dinner parties for non-standard number of people
+ Meals for one or two from larger serving sizes
+ Catering for crowds
+ Convert European based recipes into a US format or US to Metric
+ Great for parents cooking odd-sized servings
"TERRIFIC tool for moms"-TheiPhoneMom.com
"Converts the mysterious American cup measurements in my slow cooker recipe book to something useful."-PC in the UK
"I use it at holidays to try out my favorite recipes on my big family. Having it [mobile] allows me to use Serving Sizer easily in my kitchen or at my parents' house"-RP
"Most of my favorite cookbooks are for 4-8 servings. Serving Sizer provides a simple way to reduce recipes for the two of us. Thanks so much for this simple tool!"-KR
"Do a lot of cooking for different sized groups of people?...Not only can you quickly reduce a four serving recipe to dinner for two, but also can use recipes from other countries easily & accurately...Ideal for caterers who want to expand a smaller recipe to serving sizes for large crowds...Anyone who cooks will enjoy the convenience..."-Handheld Computing
Also available from Creative Algorithms:
- Trip Boss™ travel manager apps, available in 4 versions. Manage travel Expenses, Budgets, Itinerary, or keep a Journal
- Date Wheel™ date calculator - calculate the time between two dates in months, weeks, days, and business days. Save for future reference
- Serving Sizer™ Recipe Manager - convert complete recipes all at once & save for later, organize your recipes
- Tip Boss tip calculator
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
+ iOS8 supported fully.
+ Updated the look/feel, while keeping all the functionality. Updated graphics. Brand new icon.
+ Larger screen sizes fully supported.
+ Misc. bug fixes, enhancements, and optimizations.
Thank you for the positive feedback! As each update resets the ratings, please take the time to update your review or to add a new one. Thank you!
If you have any issues, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service.
Keep informed by becoming a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CreativeAlgorithms
Ratings and Reviews
It makes for great now I want you need easier. The ability to convert from 10 person recipe to two people is great!
Excellent for recipe calculations!
I am in the process of converting recipes to a certain amount for institution size recipes. The math was taking forever to do by hand, then I found this app! I am whizzing through the recipe calculations now, and will be finished with the menus in record time. I love this app!!!
I used this app for the first time today to help cut a cookie recipe down from 36 to 12. It was easy to use and saved me from making a mistake on my math. I’m very impressed!
The developer, Creative Algorithms, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Creative Algorithms, LLC
- 29 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2004 Creative Algorithms, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.