Servoca Nursing and Care will focus on providing you with flexible shifts that suit your lifestyle. You can work as little or as often as you like, you can work around your lifestyle and benefit from an extensive programme of training. Servoca Nursing and Care offer Care Certificate training, equivalent to NVQ Level 4; whilst offering a range of CIPD recognised nurse training that will support your revalidation.
Servoca Nursing and Care focus entirely on nursing homes, residential care and supported living environments. Our focus on continuity of care and professional service to clients and candidates alike, reputation for quality and reliable staffing solutions has enabled us to have a large database of clients where we can offer our experienced staff members regular opportunities within a diverse range of surroundings.
When you register with us, you will be provided with a dedicated compliance account manager who will arrange; nursing interview (where applicable), reference checks, DBS check (formerly known as CRB), Immunisation (where applicable), right to work and PIN checks (where applicable), occupational health screening.
We would welcome the opportunity to work with you – downloading our app will allow you to register and upload your details; our compliance team will take it from there. If you have any queries before registering, then please call us on the following numbers:
- Darlington & North East; 01325 366 488; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leeds & Yorkshire; 0113 331 5010; email@example.com
- Liverpool, Merseyside & North Wales; 0151 227 4900; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nottingham & East Midlands; 0115 6978544; email@example.com
- Manchester, Chesire & Lancashire; 0161 362 6876; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hertfordshire; 01707 682 944
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.