SessionBand sale now on - all apps only $3 (for a limited time only)
Create studio-quality Acoustic Guitar backing tracks for any song in minutes with the award-winning SessionBand app - the world’s only chord-based loop app.
SessionBand Acoustic Guitar is a unique app for songwriters, singers, producers and anyone who wants to quickly create professional Acoustic Guitar tracks to their own chords.
“Remarkably polished“ Forbes
“Create like a master“ Engadget
“If you're trying to cover an existing song, SessionBand makes it easy“ Tidbits.com
With over 7,000 precision-cut, chord-based Acoustic Guitar loops recorded exclusively by leading French session guitarist Christian Marsac included in the app, SessionBand Acoustic Guitar - Volume 1 instantly converts the chords you select into great sounding audio - wherever you are and whatever your ability.
And with a host of pro features like auto-transpose, automated mixing, one-touch live recording and Audiobus compatibility - allowing you to seamlessly export our unique content into other top music apps like GarageBand - it has never been easier or quicker to create your own studio quality music even if you can't play a note!
Recommended by Apple editors in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and a Top 5 paid music app in 54 countries since launch.
Watch the video at sessionbandapp.com
The world's only chord-based loop app is the fastest way to create real studio-quality guitar music...
• Simply pick one of 20 Acoustic Guitar styles
• Choose your chords
• Stretch or shorten loops in seconds
• Build up a full track in minutes
• Instantly hear your track across all the other different styles
• Auto-transpose your entire track (not electronic pitch shift!)
• Mix your track (manual or automated)
• Adjust track tempo (+/- 15%)
• Record direct to audio
• Copy straight to other music apps (if you want to)
• Share with the world!
Anyone can create and release professional Acoustic Guitar tracks with SessionBand...
• No musical experience required
• Simple, intuitive interface allows easy chord/loop selection and manipulation
• Audition loops as you go
• Build a full track in minutes with all-new 'Track Builder'
• Highly educational
• “Perfect for songwriters, singers, producers and music newbies“ 148 Apps
Create great sounding real Acoustic Guitar tracks on the move...
• All loops reside within the downloaded app
• No internet access required once the app is downloaded
• Create studio-quality music absolutely anywhere!
Guitars – Christian Marsac
All loops individually recorded by French session guitarist Christian Marsac (Terence Trent D'Arby, Spice Girls, Alison Moyet, Another Level, Diesel, Yazz, and more).
Detailed Product Information
• Over 7,000 chord-based loops
• 20 popular Acoustic Guitar strumming and picking styles
• Tempos from 59bpm to 166bpm
• 10 chord variations for every root note in all 20 styles: maj; min; 7; m7; maj7; sus4; sus2; 9; m9; 11
• Live and automated block mixing
• Metronome plus 1 and 2-bar count-in functions
• Instant one-touch recording
• Share finished tracks instantly as audio or as track file for other users to import
• Export finished track via Audiobus or a variety of other methods
• 350 demo tracks included to get you started
• All loops recorded at Perry Vale Studios, London and mastered by James “Lerock” Loughrey (Mel C, Joss Stone, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Beverley Knight...)
• The exclusive musical content in this app is not duplicated in any of the other SessionBand apps
• All loops are offered royalty-free and can be used freely in your own works
Fix for audio issues with older iOS versions
Ratings and Reviews
A truly arranger like app that works fantastic, the only thing is missing in order for me to use it more often is variations with in patterns or styles. When i select a style out of (about) 20 that are in this app i miss variation for verse; chorus variation for fill-in's ; brakes for bridges. Because different styles are recorded in different rooms using different echo or filters or microtones you can not put two together without noticing that both are recorded under different adjustments, and thats a bummer, when i find two styles that go together one is recorded closer to the microphone in a warm room like setup and the other one is recorded with an small but noticeable echo on a small stage with more expressed finger gripping and a march like taste to it. I am not saying the app is not useful, the app is great to put some ideas down before you go home but if this app will have variations with in styles at least two minimum and five ideal plus one fill at least and one brake then i believe this app will be way way more popular because there are thousands if not more apps that will let you built drum tracks and thousands that will give you options for bass tracks and keyboard tracks but its almost impossible to find an app that will give you a truly guitar strumming track like this app so if the builder of this app will add the options needed this is going to be a genius move. I wish you guys take this review serious. Good luck! 👍
Good update and good app
The update is good. The app is nice. I wish was a little more intuitive, other than that now is pretty good. Two wishes, would be nice to have a setting for default chord size (now when you add a chord is always 2 bar) and one button to add a chord at the end of the song (with auto insert mode)
New Track Builder is awesome
The new track builder is an awesome update.
So you can Input sections... once for each section.... and easily create the entire song.
Not as good visually as iRealPro.... but sound a lot better.
I can play the song in this app to help me with timing.... while viewing the song in “fake” format in iRealPro... which doesn’t sound as good.
Not sure if they got audio bus stuff fixed. BUT THS TRACK BUILDER HELPS A LOT.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- UK Music Apps Ltd
- 456.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 UK Music Apps Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.