'New and Noteworthy' - Germany, Switzerland and Austria
Create pro-quality acoustic guitar backing tracks for any song in minutes with the world's only chord-based audio loop app.
With over 7,000 precision-cut, chord-based acoustic guitar loops recorded exclusively by top session guitarist Christian Marsac included in the app, SessionBand Acoustic Guitar - Volume 1 instantly converts the chords you select into great sounding audio - wherever you are and whatever your ability.
And with a host of pro features like auto-transpose, automated mixing, one-touch live recording and Audiobus compatibility - allowing you to seamlessly export our unique content into other top music apps like GarageBand - it has never been easier or quicker to create your own studio quality music even if you can't play a note!
SessionBand Acoustic Guitar - Volume 1 is a unique app for songwriters, singers, producers and anyone who wants to quickly create professional acoustic guitar tracks.
Preview loops and watch the video at sessionbandapp.com
Please do not buy if your device is older than iPad 2 or iPhone 4S
The world's only chord-based audio loop app is the fastest way to create studio quality music:
* Simply pick a style
* Choose your chords
* Watch them turn into pro-audio acoustic guitar loops
* Stretch or shorten loops in seconds
* Build up your songs in minutes
* Instantly hear your track across all 20 different playing styles and tempos
* Auto-transpose your entire track (not electronic pitch shift!)
* Record direct to audio
* Copy straight to other music apps
* Share with the world!
Over 7,000 precision-cut acoustic guitar loops included in the app:
* Over 7,000 individually recorded, chord-based acoustic guitar loops included
* Covering 20 of the most current playing styles and tempos (strumming and picking)
* From 59bpm through to 166bpm
* Each of the 20 styles includes 10 chord variations for every root note!
* Major, minor, 7th, minor 7th, major 7th, sus4, sus2, 9th, minor 9th and maj/+2
SessionBand gets the world's top session musicians playing on your tracks:
* All 7,000 loops have been recorded exclusively for SessionBand by French guitarist Christian Marsac - one of Europe's leading session guitarists
* All loops recorded in top London recording studio and mastered by top UK producer James “Lerock” Loughrey (Mel C, Joss Stone, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Beverley Knight...)
* All loops are copyright free
Anyone can create professional acoustic guitar tracks with SessionBand:
* No musical experience required
* Simple, intuitive interface allows easy chord selection and loop manipulation
* Chord preview function lets you audition the chord of the loop you are about to insert. If it doesn't sound right - simply pick another one!
* Copy and paste function speeds up the song building process
* Highly educational
* Help tutorials on every main screen
Create great-sounding real acoustic guitar tracks on the move.
Summary of main features:
* Over 7,000 individually recorded acoustic guitar loops included
* 20 up-to-date playing styles and tempos
* 10 chord variations for every root note in every style
* Live and automated (block) mixing
* Metronome and count-in
* Auto-transpose entire track (not electronic pitch shift!)
* Instant one-touch recording
* Email finished track instantly as audio
* Email tracks as files for other SessionBand - Acoustic Guitar Edition users to import
* Background audio facility
* iTunes file sharing
* Range of export/share features including Audiobus and AudioCopy
* 350 demo tracks included
iOS 13 bug fixes (stops freezing-up issues) and also improved export features and file sharing.
Ratings and Reviews
Great foundation, needs some further work
The loop samples in this app are great, and they are the strongest selling point. Unfortunately, you can not change the tempo (best I could tell), which was a significant disappointment. Also, the loops are all 4/4 - there are no 3/4 loops or other rhythms at all.
The interface is workable, though somewhat clunky, and sometimes unresponsive for no good reason. I would have loved an interface more like Band-in-a-box / iRealb, but I understand the logic behind this approach.
Some more development on this and it could be outstanding.
BAD ..REALLY BAD NOW
All these were great in the beginning but first they froze and would not play sound. Now they won’t even load up on a AUDIOBUS. All the products seem to have never kept up with the iOS updates....Don’t waste your money on any of these.
Audiobus does not work
Please fix Audiobus, since I cannot export any loop. I tried wth many importing apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.