SessionBand sale now on - all apps only $3 (for a limited time only)
Create professional Blues tracks to your own chords in minutes with the award-winning SessionBand app - the world’s only chord-based loop app.
For Blues musicians and songwriters, this unique app is the ultimate tool for jamming and writing, with full and complete Blues tracks just minutes away! It's also simple enough for non-musicians to create their own great-sounding, royalty-free music with.
“Remarkably polished“ Forbes
“Extraordinarily useful“ Jamie Cullum
“Create like a master“ Engadget
With over 16,000 stunning, chord-based Blues loops (included) individually recorded by 4 of the world's very best session musicians, SessionBand Blues instantly converts the chords you select into great sounding audio – wherever you are and whatever your ability.
There are 15 different classic Blues styles included. Every single loop carefully engineered so you can instantly create your own tracks in those styles: from a slow Bonamassa 12/8 and a Muddy Waters shuffle, through various ballads, Texas and Blue Line shuffles all the way to uptempo Delta blues and Bluegrass.
And there's a host of pro features like auto-transpose, automated mixing, one-touch live recording, and Audiobus compatibility - allowing you to seamlessly export our unique content into other top music apps like Garageband. It has never been easier or quicker to create your own studio quality music even if you can't play a note!
If you love Blues – you will love SessionBand Blues! A Top 10 paid music app in 66 countries since launch.
Hear exactly how SessionBand Blues sounds by watching the video at sessionbandapp.com
The fastest way to create studio-quality Blues music...
• Simply pick one of 15 awesome Blues styles
• Choose your chords
• Stretch or shorten loops in seconds
• Build up a full track in minutes
• Instantly hear your track across the other playing styles and tempos
• Auto-transpose your entire track (not electronic pitch shift!)
• Mix your track (manual or automated)
• Adjust track tempo (+/- 15%)
• Record direct to audio
• Copy straight to other music apps
• Share with the world!
Get 4 of the world's top session musicians playing on your tracks...
• Drums – Geoff Dugmore (Rod Stewart, Tina Turner, Taj Mahal, Newton Faulkner, Richard Ashcroft, Leona Lewis, Jimmy Page, Robbie Williams, Dido, Natalie Imbruglia, Steve Winwood...)
• Guitars – Adam Goldsmith (Brian May, Meat Loaf, Robbie Williams, Elton John, Will Young, Ronan Keating, Beverley Knight, Gloria Estefan...)
• Bass – Geoff Gascoyne (Sting, Georgie Fame, Van Morrison, Bill Bruford, Gloria Estefan, Jamie Cullum...)
• Keyboards – Tom Cawley (Jack DeJohnette, Charlie Watts, Stacey Kent, Andrea Bocelli, Peter Gabriel...)
Anyone can create and release professional Blues tracks with SessionBand...
• No musical experience required
• Simple, intuitive interface allows easy chord/loop selection and manipulation
• Audition loops as you go
• Build a full track in minutes with all-new 'Track Builder'
• Highly educational and great fun
Create great sounding real Blues music on the move...
• All loops reside within the downloaded app
• No internet access required once the app is downloaded
• Create studio-quality music absolutely anywhere!
Detailed Product Information
• 15 Blues styles in tempo order: Slow 12/8; Slow Shuffle; Slow Blues Rock; Medium Shuffle; Blues Rock Ballad; Slow 6/4; 70s Medium Blues Rock; Texas Shuffle; Funky Blues; Medium 6/4; Blues Line Shuffle; Rock n Roll; Fast Shuffle; Mississippi Blues; Bluegrass
• Tempos from 60bpm to 180bpm
• 10 chord variations for every root note in all 15 styles: 6; 7; 7(b9); 9; 7(#9); maj7; m7(b5); m9; m7; maj 'stop'
• Each of the 15 styles includes 15 alternative drum grooves and drum fills in addition to the 'main' drum pattern for that style
• The exclusive musical content in this app is not duplicated in any of the other SessionBand apps
• All loops are offered royalty-free and can be used freely in your own works
Fix for audio issues with older iOS versions
Ratings and Reviews
Really surprised by the sound quality
I was really wiped out over the sound quality. Wasn't expecting that. Very good.
Extremely cool app.
A lot easier to try and use GarageBand to get a jam track going. This is no diss to GB by any means. This is easier to use in my opinion. All the instruments can be muted or adjusted, and the same for GB, but man more options included here for rhythm guitar alone.
Change key by semitone. Adjust speed. Change drum fill or the better part of the track. Loop.
All needed tools. You can record your finished track. After you have produced it and then export to several other apps, including GB.
Watch your bpm after you import to GB. Once you sync it up there, it'll play like you had originally wanted here in SessionBand. Haven't figured out how to export single tracks to GB yet, but will get it going.
I have two ticks that certainly didn't warrant a star removed.
No plain Jane Major chords. Not all Blues has just, altered Dominates. And no Diminished chords. m7b5 yep, no problem, but no Diminished.
Other than those two, this is a home run music making app for the price of a couple cocktails.
I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Good app for making jam tracks ...
I didn't have any problems learning how to use the app. If anything, my mistake was thinking it was harder to use than it is. Works great. I play blues so, unless I am missing something, it would be better if I could substitute a keyboard for the rhythm guitar in Texas Blues Crunch, etc. I like some rhythm in the backing. Just would like a little more flexibility about what kind of rhythm. Not complaining though. After trying all kinds of looping programs, this is the one that I use to practice to. Great job guys. Looking forward to more functions and sophistication. I, for one, would not hesitate to pay a bit more for an upscale version. Thanks.
I can not believe it took me this long to stumble on this app and that there are so few favorable reviews. Just amazing for building fantastic backing tracks to play with. And the interface is incredible. What a bargain too. I’ve tried many many other backing track solutions and this is clearly the best.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- UK Music Apps Ltd
- 949.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 UK Music Apps Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.