SessionBand sale now on - all apps only $3 (for a limited time only)
Create professional quality jazz tracks to your own chords in minutes with
this brand new edition of the award-winning SessionBand jazz app
featuring exclusive, royalty-free, chord-based loops performed by 4 of the
world's top jazz musicians: Jason Rebello (Piano); Jeremy Stacey (Drums);
Patrick Clahar (Sax) and Geoff Gascoyne (Bass).
Volume 4 is the ultimate jazz play-along and the perfect tool for jazz
songwriters. And we have added loads of extra features and tech improvements since Volumes 1, 2 and 3. Here's what you get:
1. 15 chord variations per root note! From straight major and minors
right through to the most exotic jazz chords
2. 20 alternative drum grooves/fills in each style
3. Free access to over 150 downloadable jazz standards ready to play along
to in any key!
4. Instant PDF chord sheets for the tracks you create
5. New tech enhancements like 'Track Builder' to make the workflow
With over 15,000 precision-cut, chord-based loops included in the
download, the app instantly converts the chords you select into great sounding, royalty-free audio - wherever you are and whatever your ability.
For this long-awaited edition, we have gone back to mostly classic jazz
with a couple of contemporary styles. Among the classics, expect to hear
medium, post-bop Wayne Shorter swing styles in four and three, plus Wes
Montgomery and Ahmad Jamal-inspired uptempo swing styles. There's a
contemporary Brad Mehldau-type piano and string style in 5/4 and a
wonderful carnival-like worldbeat Cuban number with many rich, melodic
tenor sax loops to choose from.
Create professional jazz tracks to your own choice of chords in minutes.
Everything you need to create, share and publish thousands of stunning
royalty-free jazz tracks.
Hear the results. Watch the video at www.sessionbandapp.com
The fastest way to create your own studio-quality jazz:
• Pick one of 8 jazz styles
• Choose your chords
• Stretch or shorten loops
• Build up your track in minutes
• Instantly hear your track across different styles and tempos
• Auto-transpose your entire track
• Add FX
• Change tempo
• Record direct to audio
• Copy straight to other music apps
• Share with the world!
The ultimate mobile jam/practice tool for musicians:
• Practice with your own world-class quartet
• Loop markers let you focus on specific sections
• Mute instrument channels as you like
• Produce PDF chord sheets for the tracks you create...instantly
• 'Flip' your track across other styles and tempos
• Transpose your whole track instantly
• Download backing tracks for over 150 jazz standards for free (with chord
sheets) ready to play. Transpose them with just one touch!
Get some of the world's best jazz musicians playing on your tracks:
• Jason Rebello (Piano): Sting; Jeff Beck; Wayne Shorter; Peter Gabriel...
• Jeremy Stacey (Drums): Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds; King
Crimson; Amy Winehouse; Take That; Eric Clapton...
• Patrick Clahar (Sax); Bill Bruford's Earthworks; Incognito; Stevie
Wonder; James Brown...
• Geoff Gascoyne (Bass); Sting; Van Morrison; Guy Barker; Georgie
You don't have to be a musician to create seriously good music and release
• Simple, intuitive interface
• Audition the loop you are about to insert
• ‘Track Builder’ allows simple creation of a full track
• Intuitive mixing and record functions
Detailed Product Information:
• 8 classic and contemporary jazz styles: Elvin Swing; McCoy Three;
Mozambique; Sting Swing; Latin Strings; Classical Five; Swing Bass; Up
• Tempos from 107bpm to 190bpm
• 15 chord variations for every root note: maj; maj7; maj7(#11); 11; 7;
7(b9); 7(#9,#5); 7(#11); min; m(#5); m7(9); m(maj7); m7(b5); dim; maj
• 20 alternative drum grooves/drum fills in every style in addition to the
main drum groove
• The musical content in this app cannot be found in any of the other
• All loops are offered royalty-free and can be used freely in your own
Changes made to fix issues when importing Jazz Vol.4 track files (.sbj4 files) from iOS Files app or email attachments. Update also includes minor bug fixes and latest Audiobus 3 libraries.
Ratings and Reviews
Really good but how do you import the jazz standards?
First, very good quality backings with excellent musicians. However, not obvious how you import the 150 jazz standards. I managed to get to the files through iCloud but when I click on one it crashes. Please put instructions.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UK Music Apps Ltd
- 722 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 UK Music Apps Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.