Sessions is the only space for FREE Live Music 24/7. Explore tons of live-streaming concerts with artists from around the world.
Sessions is a space where you can connect and engage directly with your favorite artists while championing and celebrating their music with friends, family, and fellow music lovers worldwide.
From pop and hip-hop to country and classical, there’s an Artist for every music Fan in Sessions. As a Fan, you can discover Artists from all over the world, attend hundreds of free virtual concerts 24/7, meet & friend Artists, get up close and personal during an Artist Session, belong to your favorite Artist’s journey to success, and ultimately be a part of an Artist’s inner crew and champion their rise to stardom.
Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Finally found a live-streaming app just for music!
I frequent several streaming sites, but haven’t found one solely for music until I downloaded Sessions. It’s great to have the streams on in-between my work tasks, as I love discovering new indie artists. The app is easy to use for first timers, and I was able to get right in to see a live session.
What I like is finding up and coming artists that are seriously talented, and even though I see cover songs, there is so much original content!!
Good, but needs work.
1. As a streamer, you can’t do anything on the app. We should be able to access our panel and more through the app, if we want to. Also, we should have more freedom with profile design. Having every page look the same is kind of boring. Artists and fans should be able to edit their profiles just a little bit. Similar to MySpace pages back in the day.
2. There should be buttons to: “Follow”, “Join Crew”, and “Send Love” right under the stream and above the tabs. It’s almost impossible to explain to some people to click the stream window, then click the 3 dots, etc... it should just be right there in the open and quick access so we can say, “click follow below”. There is already a language barrier with fans, so this would help a lot.
3. The party section with the cartoons is a cute idea, but serves almost no purpose. And it doesn’t make sense to have the props on that page, but the love in the chat section. They should be together on the same page, with quick access for fans. I would say replace the party page with a send love page, or revise the party page so there is more function to it.
Sessions app review
This is a nice app. Some suggested improvements:
A. When not in the “party” part, put an alert that a Star is ready to be claimed.
B. When in the chat room..:don’t know if a star shows up. Put a notice that a Star is available.
C. When checking a profile..,it’s annoying that the live session is cut off when watching an Artist. Needs improvement on this part
D. Why can’t one be a member of at least two crews?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MIR Partners Inc.
- 76.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 MIR Partners, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 40 Love $0.99
- 850 Love $19.99
- 2250 Love $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.