Log your practice sessions, track your practice time, and share with other musicians to stay motivated and accountable.
LOG YOUR SESSIONS
* Keep records of your practice time, duration, and notes.
TRACK YOUR WEEKLY PRACTICE TIME
* View your monthly and weekly practice time in beautiful charts
* Aim for time goals and hold yourself accountable.
TAKE DETAILED PRACTICE NOTES
* Keep track of how you’re spending your practice time and what you’re working on.
* Journal your thoughts or feelings about how your practicing is going for you.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS, TEACHERS, AND STUDENTS
* Create a musician profile with a short bio, your weekly practice time, and all your practice sessions.
* Keep your music teacher or instructor involved in your daily practice.
FOLLOW OTHER MUSICIANS
* Keep up with your friends, stay involved with your students, or get inspiration from the pros.
* Search for other musicians by name, location, or instrument.
* View all practice sessions for people you follow in a social feed.
SYNC ACROSS MULTIPLE DEVICES
* Log into your account and sync your practice sessions on all your devices.
Join the Sessions community:
Fixed bug with Sign in with Apple
Ratings and Reviews
Unique practice app.
I love this app! There isn’t anything like it right now. Wish there were more users and that they would update it more and make it more exciting, but I love writing what I practiced and seeing when other people practiced, makes me less alone and somehow helps with the accountability. Also, writing down a general idea of what I did makes me more focused.
Free advice for the developers: make it easy to follow folks who just updated w their sessions. I want to find the current users, not ppl who aren’t updating. Give us little avatars. Model this after insight timer so it can become a real community.
Almost exactly what I’m looking for
I’ve used practice logs nearly all my life but never really felt like they helped me. I love this app bc it lets me put in the time but also lets me add a note about the practice session. This lets me see progress much more clearly than just time. More of a personal thing- but I love that this is FOR ME. All the practice logs I’ve had were for my teachers to grade, so this is really freeing to just put down whatever I was able to get done. Like other users have said, it actually motivates me to practice bc then I get to write a little note about what I did! I also like the adding friends thing, although it has been a little strange.
The only thing I wish was included was a sort of calendar tab that we could easily tap and see what we did for that day. The scrolling is nice, but if I want to see what I did 2 months ago I have to scroll all the way back. It’s annoying. I’ve also been looking for a way to backup my entries but I can’t find anywhere. So if that could be added, all the better.
This app helps so much. I actually feel more motivated to practice now. I find myself excited to log more practice minutes and also see other people practicing. I’ve been looking for an app like this for a long time and I’m so glad I found this.
That being said, I would like to see more features on this app! Some suggestions:
-Practice streak counter
-The ability to like a comment
-The ability to post photos/videos and audio recordings along with practice sessions so you can share what you are playing
Again, these are just suggestions I thought up. I’d love to see them added though, if possible! Other than that, this app is amazing, and I am so thankful it exists.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apex Park LLC
- 33.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Apex Park LLC