SessionTalk Softphone is a feature rich mobile SIP client for your Cloud VoIP Telephony solution.
With a superbly designed and intuitive user interface, the softphone offers easy set up with lots of preconfigured VoIP providers built in and smart call management features. Enjoy high quality enterprise communication features with zero effect on battery life.
Please note some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP over their networks and may impose additional fees or other charges. Please check with your operator before making calls over LTE networks.
SessionTalk Softphone features:
- Supports making SIP VoIP calls over LTE and WiFi
- Incoming Calls via Push Notifications
- Video Calls with H264 &VP8 codec
- SMS Messaging ( SIP SIMPLE support required )
- Multiple accounts - simultaneously registered. Receive calls on any registered account.
- Set call background image to contact photo or custom image
- Dial Plan
- Dual Line
- Swap between 2 active calls
- Conference - Merge and Split
- Attended and Unattended Transfer
- TLS Encryption with optional certificate verification
- SRTP secure calls
- Bluetooth Support
- Call Recording
- Quick import of accounts from major VoIP providers
- Excellent audio quality
- Opus, G722, G711 ,GSM and iLBC codec support
- G729 Annex A available as Premium Feature
- Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
- DTMF Support , RFC2833 and Inband
- Contacts integration, add or edit contacts from within the app
- Dial from Call History and Favorites
- Voicemail Notifications
If you need technical support please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed battery drain issue introduced by previous release where Standard mode was triggered even
whilst the app was in Push mode.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but lacking a few features
It is a nice and functional app for what it does it does well. I would like a little more flexibility. Like changing the ringtone for example. The call recording is also hit or miss, sometimes static background noise and large file sizes. If they add custom ringtones and improve call recording quality I will rate it 5 stars
Great, Simple SIP client
This is a great app for the price and its functionality. It works well, easy to use, and doesn't have a bunch of superfluous features. The only thing I would like to see is some ability to differentiate inbound calls between SIP accounts (like using their account title). Right now I can't tell which line calls are coming in on. Other than that, great.
For the guy that says it doesn't work, I'm sure he doesn't know how to use it (or has a misconfigured server). It's the easiest SIP client I've used so far, worked the first time.
App needs updating
App doesn’t work properly after one of the last iOS updates. Needs updating urgently!
- SessionTalk Ltd
- 71.2 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 SessionTalk Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- G.729 Annex A Codec $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.