Drylab Set Report 3 complements traditional set and camera reports on paper for professional digital movie and TV drama productions. User-friendly and powerful metadata capturing and management ensure consistency and quality throughout the production process. We’ve built it in collaboration with International Script Supervisors, but it’s also very suitable for other Heads of Departments, including Costume, MakeUp, VFX, Camera etc., where our unique data model can merge all inputs to one database.
Set Report 3 is a replacement for Set Report 2 (already in use on feature films and TV-series worldwide), and adds support for the latest version of our Drylab Creator™ and Viewer™. If you have SR2 already, it will install alongside it, and it can import your old reports as needed.
One of the things we realized when working with experienced Script Supervisors, is how some of the job is still very convenient to do on paper. Therefore, we haven't digitized script lines and other stuff you prefer to keep in a binder, but instead focused on making a compact digital assistant you can use on both your iPad and iPhone.
With Set Report 3, we’ve changed to a subscription model, to ensure continuous improvements, updates and integrations. We have many plans for Set Report 3 now, and we hope you will support our endeavors! We hope you that you’ll love our new app almost as much as we do!
* Logical and automatic numbering of days, shots and takes
* Integrated stopwatch to time takes, mark where the action starts, and connect clips to metadata
* Automatic file naming for RED, Canon, Sony and ARRI cameras (short and long)
* Filters, reel, clip number, file name, T-stop
* GPS positioning
* Take pictures on-set or bring in from iPhoto for reference
* Production data accessible by day, shot and take
* Extensive database of lenses and filters (and add your own)
* Tags library (and add your own)
* Circle takes, add grading notes, colour temperature, ISO speed, audio
* Silverstack integration, for direct, instant reporting
* Intuitive reporting: review, print and share using email, AirDrop or any sharing method offered by iPadOS/iOS
* And maybe your favorite feature: Customize your workspace, and choose exactly the fields you want
- Fix bug that prevented certain take fields to not be editable after adding a camera to a shot
- Prevent certain alerts and sheets from re-appearing during navigation if they were cancelled during importing or exporting
- Lots of smaller improvements
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Drylab R&D AS
- 4.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Drylab AS
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly $114.99
- Monthly $19.99
- Quarterly $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.