Settle Up keeps track of your gang’s expenses and IOUs – great for travellers, flatmates, couples and others. It shows who should pay next to keep the balance. It also calculates how you should settle at the end of the trip and minimizes the number of transfers. All expenses are backed up and synced across the group so each member can see them. This app will help you settle the debts and the emotions.
- Works offline
- Covers many use-cases (even split, split by weights, multiple people paid, incomes etc.)
- Easy group sharing via a link or to nearby devices
- Many currencies and exchange rates
- No need for every group member to download the app
- Member statistics & transactions filter
- Notifications about changes and history
- Email export
- Read-only access
- Translated to many languages
- Focus on a great design and user experience
The app's Premium plan includes:
- No ads
- Adding receipt photos
- Recurring transactions
- Extra colors of groups
- Become a Superuser! One free feature forever & access to our Superuser community
- Sign In with Apple
- CSV export via email or share activity
- Email export and link to web app now better accessible right below the "Settle debts" section, called "Send to friends". At the same time they were removed from group's "More" button.
- "Share group" screen renamed to "Sharing & permissions" and also redesigned
- Archived group shows correct group owner
- Other bug fixes and UI improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am obsessed with this app. It has great functionality and I love that you can send the info to people without them having to sign up or download the app. The different currencies feature is great too! I would recommend this for everyone.
Travel expenses made easy
This made our trip to the Bahamas with 6 people so simple! Love not having to figure out who owes what and who should pay next!
Used it for multiple trips
Great for making sure no one gets stuck paying the bulk of the bill all the time. Feature request: “view by month”. I use this with my gf/roommate to keep track of all the bills and split them evenly. It would be nice to be able to see each month’s actual bills since we’re putting all our info in the app already. Thanks! Great app!
Developer Response ,
Hi, we have released a new version and it shows transactions grouped by month if you go to All transactions.
- Step Up Labs, Inc.
- 81.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Step Up Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium $1.49
- Yearly Premium $10.99
- Lifetime Group Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.