Settle Up keeps track of your gang’s expenses and IOUs – great for travellers, flatmates, couples and others. It shows who should pay next to keep the balance. It also calculates how you should settle at the end of the trip and minimizes the number of transfers. All expenses are backed up and synced across the group so each member can see them. This app will help you settle the debts and the emotions.
- Works offline
- Covers many use-cases (even split, split by weights, multiple people paid, incomes etc.)
- Easy group sharing via a link or to nearby devices
- Many currencies and exchange rates
- No need for every group member to download the app
- Member statistics & transactions filter
- Notifications about changes and history
- Email export
- Read-only access
- Translated to many languages
- Focus on a great design and user experience
The app's Premium plan includes:
- No ads
- Adding receipt photos
- Recurring transactions
- Extra colors of groups
- Become a Superuser! One free feature forever & access to our Superuser community
- Sign In with Apple
- CSV export via email or share activity
- Email export and link to web app now better accessible right below the "Settle debts" section, called "Send to friends". At the same time they were removed from group's "More" button.
- "Share group" screen renamed to "Sharing & permissions" and also redesigned
- Archived group shows correct group owner
- Other bug fixes and UI improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Travel expenses made easy
This made our trip to the Bahamas with 6 people so simple! Love not having to figure out who owes what and who should pay next!
Used it for multiple trips
Great for making sure no one gets stuck paying the bulk of the bill all the time. Feature request: “view by month”. I use this with my gf/roommate to keep track of all the bills and split them evenly. It would be nice to be able to see each month’s actual bills since we’re putting all our info in the app already. Thanks! Great app!
Developer Response ,
Hi, we have released a new version and it shows transactions grouped by month if you go to All transactions.
horribly designed and unintuitive ui
for an app that actually costs money, this is horribly designed, completely unintuitive. for instance, when you click on a person’s name, you expect to see all the things he/she paid for, but no, it takes you to the “adding a debt” menu, yet there’s a huge dedicated “+” sign serving just that purpose. Also, there are no integration with payment apps like paypal or venmo, so when you click on “settle debt” there are no way of actually settling the debt.
there are free apps that does exactly this with much more elegance, splitwise for instance. unless they revamp the UI, i don’t see any reason why anyone should pay for THIS.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we have revamped the UI. What do you think now? Let us know by email.
- Step Up Labs, Inc.
- 81.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Step Up Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium $1.49
- Yearly Premium $10.99
- Lifetime Group Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.