The Sezzy Timer app not only shows you visually on the screen where you're up to in your workout, but it also provides auditory cues, through your headphones or phone to tell you what’s coming up next. In your longer intervals and workouts, it will also give you half way cues and countdown until you get a rest!
1. Sweaty Shredder
2. Toning Power
4. 10 minute Blaster
6. Custom Timer
All Timers Include:
- Visual cues including rest, sets, circuit, exercises, supersets or rounds (depending what kind of workout you’re doing)
- Auditory cues allowing you to step away from your phone and complete the workout purely through listening. Sezzy Timer specifies what round, exercise, set or rest period you’re up to. It will also help count you down until your next movement
- Works in the background of your phone allowing you to listen to music and smash through your workout, while hearing cues from the timer app
- Custom option to create your own personalised workout
- Pause, and play option
- Display of what is coming up next in your workout to better prepare your body.
The Sezzy Timer app is simple, quick and easy to use and requires little to no preparation. Setting up timers and organising rounds, exercises and sets can often be confusing and tricky, so I’m here to take the stress out of your workout. Follow my cues and you’re on your way to a successful, sweaty, soul fulfilling workout!
Added a visual back button, fixed background audio modes with music
Ratings and Reviews
I saw a few people write about the lack of the back button- all you have to do is swipe from the left to the right of your screen!
I’ve been waiting for this app forever and it definitely makes doing the workouts so much easier!!
Music issues, background mode
I loved the previous version more, yes I couldn’t block the screen since the timer wouldn’t keep working, but at least I could listen to the music and every time Sarah was saying something my music volume would turn down a little bit and then it would go back to normal! Now I can listen to the music as a background, but it doesn’t turn the volume down, so I barely can hear Sarah and also when I workout with a blocked screen, the timer goes for 40 seconds in Sweaty Shredder instead of 30! I checked.. so disappointed, we waited for so long, payed for the app again and yet still got so many bugs with it..
Good but room to grow
Very cute, very helpful, and it makes doing Sezzy’s circuits seamless.. but needs a few minor improvements. When playing music, the music doesn’t dim while Sezzy talks, which makes it really hard to hear her voice. Additionally, on the custom timer, it’d be great if we could label each exercise with the exercise name (e.g., “jump squats”) so we could easily see which specific exercise is coming next. I hope this feedback is helpful for future updates!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.