The Sezzy Timer app not only shows you visually on the screen where you're up to in your workout, but it also provides auditory cues, through your headphones or phone to tell you what’s coming up next. In your longer intervals and workouts, it will also give you half way cues and countdown until you get a rest!
1. Sweaty Shredder
2. Toning Power
4. 10 minute Blaster
6. Custom Timer
All Timers Include:
- Visual cues including rest, sets, circuit, exercises, supersets or rounds (depending what kind of workout you’re doing)
- Auditory cues allowing you to step away from your phone and complete the workout purely through listening. Sezzy Timer specifies what round, exercise, set or rest period you’re up to. It will also help count you down until your next movement
- Works in the background of your phone allowing you to listen to music and smash through your workout, while hearing cues from the timer app
- Custom option to create your own personalised workout
- Pause, and play option
- Display of what is coming up next in your workout to better prepare your body.
The Sezzy Timer app is simple, quick and easy to use and requires little to no preparation. Setting up timers and organising rounds, exercises and sets can often be confusing and tricky, so I’m here to take the stress out of your workout. Follow my cues and you’re on your way to a successful, sweaty, soul fulfilling workout!
- Support for iOS 13
- Increased timer accuracy over long periods of time
- Fixed background timer related issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love - but time is off
I love the look of this timer and the simplicity of it. It goes so well with her ebooks and I like that I don’t have to worry about it. The time is definitely off though, but seems random! Even within a workout, one minute will be right on and the next will be 5ish seconds longer. I don’t mind terribly because hey...I’m working out for a little bit longer and that’s not so bad! But it’s a bit frustrating because I can’t time out my entire workout as well, especially if I’m in a rush!
Music issues, background mode
I loved the previous version more, yes I couldn’t block the screen since the timer wouldn’t keep working, but at least I could listen to the music and every time Sarah was saying something my music volume would turn down a little bit and then it would go back to normal! Now I can listen to the music as a background, but it doesn’t turn the volume down, so I barely can hear Sarah and also when I workout with a blocked screen, the timer goes for 40 seconds in Sweaty Shredder instead of 30! I checked.. so disappointed, we waited for so long, payed for the app again and yet still got so many bugs with it..
I love the concept of this app and feel that you can’t do the e-book without it (unless you invest in some other timer app and set up everything yourself which seems like a big hassle)... but the app totally has bugs. It will legit skip the longer in between resets in sweaty shredders sometimes and there is no option to go back a round etc if it messes up. Needs some more developing, but I’m sure it’s going to be awesome when it’s fixed. Really need both this and the e-book together to get the most out of your workout. Hoping for an update soon! :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.