SF State Mobile 4+
San Francisco State University
Designed for iPad
SF State Mobile is the official mobile platform at San Francisco State University.
We created SF State Mobile to make it easier for you to access campus services and resources on the go. Since the app is a work constantly in progress, we’ll continue to improve and enhance your mobile experience. Download the app to access the useful features listed below and provide suggestions on how to improve it through the feedback option.
•NEW!Personas –students, faculty, and staff see the information most relevant to their needswith a new Mondrian design which adds color and tiles to bring high demand & more popular features to the top
•NEW!Future students have a new space all their own! Explore SFSU, check your application status, take a Virtual Tour, check your admission status
•NEW!Current students now have a tutoring section, and can easily access email and advising
•NEW!Faculty and Staff can easily access email and CampusMemo
•Look up grades
•Easily access SF State Events
•Links to iLearn and Lynda.com
•Check Registration info, view Payments & Aid, accept Financial Aid awards
•Make a technology service request
•GPS-enabled campus and indoor maps with accessible entrances
- A new native bottom tab bar, providing one-tap access to the home screen, message center, search, favorites, and a new menu that replaces the navigation menu.
- The search experience received a major update. Search results now only list modules that contain results and also display rich content when available; for example, videos returned in search results display the thumbnail.
- The map-based module, Maps & Transit, feature a new drawer-based UI which allows the map to always be shown. The drawer is used to navigate through categories, search, see routes, etc., and can also be repositioned.
- View Favorites (previously Bookmarks) in a central location, in the new bottom tab bar. Items you favorite also remain available in the module where you favorited it.
- An overhauled end-user UI on features to Maps, Calendar Events, News etc.
- UI elements are now completely consistent across built-in features, resulting in a more consistent and cohesive look and feel.
- Improved accessibility and performance in several areas, including data-driven standard modules and search.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Credit/No Credit Option & Ideas
+Class registeration is smooth and easy
+Smooth transition between categories
+Unofficial transcript view
+Mapping (best for freshmen/transfers)
+Updates around SFSU
-NEED credit/no credit option!
-SFSU Gator news (with notification)
Needs more functionality
Great idea but needs print and other application access.
The app is great for things like checking your schedule or grades, especially during the first few weeks of school when you're trying to remember where your classes are. Also the book summary is great to see ALL the books you need in one easy screen! Wish I had this feature when I first enrolled.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- San Francisco State University Communications
- 18.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © San Francisco State University