SFJAZZ at Home 4+
Live from jazz's premier venue
San Francisco Jazz Organization
- Offers In-App Purchases
From jazz's premier concert hall to your living room, every week, SFJAZZ at Home brings new discoveries from the world's greatest artists. Join a vibrant community of music lovers from around the world, and directly support the artists onstage. Since launching in 2020, SFJAZZ's weekly broadcast series has raised over $700,000 for artists, and to date, over 16,000 new 'at Home' Members have signed up! SFJAZZ at Home is designed to connect you to the music, to the musicians, and to the feeling of experiencing live music at SFJAZZ.
WHAT ARTISTS & MEMBERS ARE SAYING:
“This SFJAZZ series is like medicine that benefits the entire country.”
“Uncannily immersive... the best live TV music experience I have ever had on my couch.”
—DAN L . (SFJAZZ at Home Member, NYC)
“It’s the place to be.”
– HERBIE HANCOCK (on SFJAZZ’s weekly online concert series)
“This concert series helps provide some support and finance to all of the musicians.”
“Standing ovation from my living room! SFJAZZ is the best membership I’ve ever had!”
—STEPH G . (SFJAZZ at Home Member)
“One of the most intimate and acoustically perfect venues ever!”
— PINK MARTINI
“A great way to send gift memberships to friends, local or out of state, just to share the kindness and love in this climate!”
—SHOOK C . (SFJAZZ at Home Member)
HOW IT WORKS:
– Every Friday at 7:30pm PT
– New discoveries with the world’s greatest artists
– Direct to your home, from jazz’s premier concert hall
– Saturday Encores at 11am PT included
MORE 'AT HOME' OFFERINGS TBA SOON!
To access all features and content you can subscribe to SFJAZZ on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://athome.sfjazz.org/tos
* Bug fixes
* Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Website and app folks are on track!
I am a Sacramento fan that pre-pandemic had to figure my transportation costs in on what to see and usually found the costs beyond my budget unless I could piece together a day in the City. A weeknight concert was not feasible.
Pre-pandemic, I would occasionally watch Jazz at Lincoln Center events online. After the launch of SFJAZZ Fridays at Five, I became a one-time member and then with the Saturday encores, became a monthly member. I know I can add a few bucks and pick up anything I miss, and appreciated having an easy way to contribute to the fund for Wayne Shorter.
As a musician, I like the ability to rewind here and there. I think the artist selection does well in building an audience for jazz, and the choices are a super-smart way to compete with JALC, at least online.
We have relished our online experiences with Fridays at Five throughout the pandemic and look forward now to using the app. SF Jazz has kept us up with what’s happening in the world of Jazz and introduced us to many artists in a vast array of genres as well. This organization is vital to the survival and promotion of America’s original art form.
This app is the next best thing to being there live.
Quality video production.
Great sound quality if you feed say an AppleTV (4K or HD) to a quality sound system (amp and stereo speakers).
Look forward to more content.
Hope the Friday at Five concerts are also available on demand (free for members) as Friday at 5:00 pm PST is a rough time to schedule without conflicts (and I am retired - I can’t imagine how this time works for the employed).
Member since this venue opened (even attended the ground breaking).
Will attend live performances again only once Covid-19 is a distant memory.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- San Francisco Jazz Organization
- 100.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 San Francisco Jazz Organization
- In-App Purchases
- SFJAZZ Monthly $4.99
- SFJAZZ Yearly $49.99
- SFJAZZ Digital $9.99 $9.99
- SFJAZZ Digital $19.99 $19.99
- SFJAZZ Digital $49.99 $49.99
- SFJAZZ Digital $24.99 $24.99
- SFJAZZ Digital $39.99 $39.99
- SFJAZZ Digital $29.99 $29.99
- SFJAZZ Digital $14.99 $14.99
- SFJAZZ Digital $7.99 $7.99