The SFU Vault app allows any Simon Fraser University member with an active SFU Computing ID to use the SFU Vault file sync and share space based on SFU's ownCloud Enterprise deployment.
Files uploaded to SFU Vault are stored in the SFU Data Centre, ensuring that your SFU-related data is secure and your use of this space is compliant with the British Columbia Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) laws related to the use of online services.
SFU Vault is the preferred file storage space for members of SFU who need "cloud" and multi-device sync capabilities but who cannot use commercial/alternative services due to BC FIPPA concerns.
Log in with your SFU Computing ID and password. SFU Vault is also accessible on the web at https://vault.sfu.ca.
• iOS 11, iPhone X, and Face ID support
• Re-designed login view
• New option to share private links and public upload-only folders
• Ability to sort file list by kind
• Improved accounts, credentials, and cookie sessions handling
• Improved error messages in login and file list views
• Improved capability support for re-sharing
• Fixed file preview and save to camera issues
• Fixed share from other app with "import/export with ownCloud" option
• Other bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Simon Fraser University
- 35.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Simon Fraser University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.