The Shabbat.com app is a free world-wide Jewish community, effectively a Jewish social network connecting members for Shabbat hosting, events, jobs, dating, and much more. Through its brilliant interface, members can host or be hosted for Shabbat and help each other and build a kinder world.
Shabbat.com offers the following features:
- Members available for Shabbat in 120 countries and 4000 cities
- Uploading pictures and status updates to a global feed using your camera's photo app or your gallery
- Easy messaging with push notification
- Full audio of the weekly Shabbat Parsha (Torah Portion) featuring the famous Rabbi Juravel
- Candle lighting times worldwide as well as other halachik times
- Swipe-able dating profiles with email availability
- An active job board for employment opportunities
- Video sharing and friending
- Feedback from other Shabbat.com members
Creating a Shabbat.com profile on the app also gives you instant access to the online website. This includes our video library, weekly Shabbat recipes, and much more.
So welcome to the world's largest Jewish online community. We will be upgrading and updating the app, as well as the website, regularly in the weeks and months ahead.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app!!!!
Shabbat is a time to relax and deepen our relationship with Hashem. It is amazing that Jewish people from around the world have such a great heart and invite others to share their same passion for connecting and sharing customs together. When people come together amazing things happen. I love Shabbat and this app is the best!
How can I delete my profile?
This site and app are unfortunately full of judgmental people, who take the liberty on obnoxiously posting on your wall (because, that's how this site is- people can see whatever you post and can post on your wall, as well as add you as a friend regardless of whether or not you consented to that) when they want to critique the way you practice or believe. Folx- news flash- this isn't the way you do kiruv, and y'all are seriously committing some major chilulei HaShem when y'all do that. I am fed up with the community on that site and want to delete my profile forever. Now I just need to be told how to? Folx who are open-minded and who love all Jews, without judgements- sorry, but this isn't the place for you.
There should be a way to unlike a post
I think this app is good overall, but I think there should be a way to unlike a post. Sometimes just when I’m scrolling I accidentally like a post because it’s easy to accidentally click the like button but sometimes the post is something I disagree with. Currently there doesn’t seem to be a way to unlike a post once you have liked it.
- Yehudah Koblick
- 37.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Shabbat.com - All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.