**Winner of 50+ Game of the Year and Editor's Choice Awards!**
ChAIR’s fresh twist on classic side-scrolling design with modern, cutting-edge gameplay is amplified in Shadow Complex Remastered, with all content from the award-winning original game, updated with graphical enhancements, all-new dynamic melee take-downs, and additional Master Challenges and Trophies.
Through 10+ hours of exploration and fast-paced combat, players discover game-altering power-ups to overcome obstacles, thwart legions of enemies, and delve further into a mysterious and challenging, non-linear game world.
Core Game Play Elements:
- Original single-player experience inspired by classic non-linear exploration side-scrolling genre
- Open world design evolves as the player explores and progresses through the game
- Huge, mysterious game world populated with legions of enemies, challenges, and jaw-dropping boss battles
- Dozens of unique game-altering power-ups and more than 100 additional items and enhancements to discover
- Intense game play infused with a compelling action-thriller storyline
- Incredible graphics with robust physics, made possible by Epic Games’ Unreal Engine 3
- Bonus Proving Grounds game mode provides side-challenges to help players become the ultimate Shadow Complex master
- Up-rezzed characters, enemies, environments, and interface
- Updated lighting, post-processing, and visual effects
- New contextual melee take-downs
- New Achievements and Master Challenges
- Processor: Quad-Core Processor, ~2 GHz
- Graphics: GTX 750M
- VRAM: 2GB
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB
- OS: OSX 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Processor: Dual-Core Processor, min 2.5 GHz
- Graphics: GTX 670M
- VRAM: 1GB
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB
- OS: OSX 10.10.5 (Yosemite)
Additional information and resources for Shadow Complex Remastered can be found at: www.shadowcomplex.com
Follow @ChAIRGAMES on Twitter and Instagram
For questions and support, please go to: http://shadowcomplexhelp.epicgames.com/
Join our weekly live stream Wednesdays at 4pm EST/1pm PST at twitch.tv/shadowcomplex
Optimization of Save Features.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game, needs an update
Testing this game on macOS Sierra (no gamecenter available), makes it hard to play this game, because, you can’t save your progress
It would be nice to have offline saving for this game.
Beside this, the game it’s absolutelly amazing!
The saving bug it’s the only reason I don’t give this game 5 stars!
This is an absolutely superb game. The gameplay and visuals are in the top percentile of all App Store games. Seriously, JJ Abrams loves this game production company and its creator for good reason. The creative production, design, flow are all superb. It’s of the metroidvania genre and has a very fast pace with excellent cadence and flow. The performance and power/cpu consumption are exceptional, even on my low-perforamance MacBook. Of over 100 purchases on the App Store, this is my most fun yet.
I’ve only started, but it’s pretty good
I’ve been a Metroid/Castlevania fan for quite some time now, and I’d read about this game after doing searches for “Metroidvania”. So I had high expectations for this game, and it’s lived up to them - despite that it’s more Metroid than Castlevania. It’s running well on my late 2013 maxxed-out iMac. The only downer was that it doesn’t work with my Nimbus MFi controller. However, I broke out my old PS3 Sixaxis and it works like a champ.
- Epic Games, Inc.
- 1.3 GB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2009-2016 Chair Entertainment Group LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.