BECOME THE SHADOW FIGHT HERO IN A NEW MULTIPLAYER FIGHTING GAME!
Fight against other players in a free online 3D fighting game. Compete in 2 player PVP combats or brawl for fun with friends. Welcome to the ninja realm! FIGHT NOW!
Best Mobile Game of 2020 (DevGAMM Awards)
Shadow Fight games have been downloaded more than 500 million times
Cool 3D graphics
Top-level 3D graphics and realistic animations come together to provide you with the best-looking epic fighting action.
Control your hero like in best classical fighting games and get a console-level battle experience on your mobile device.
Fun multiplayer battles
- Make a team of 3 heroes and battle in online multiplayer mode. You score a victory in a fight, only if you can defeat all of the opponent's heroes in an epic battle. Or fight offline against advanced, machine-learning bots!
- Build a team of the best warriors, samurai, and ninja. Collect and upgrade all the heroes — Each one has unique abilities that you can change and adjust to your style.
- Level up and unlock cool ninja talents. Choose the top talents that suit your playstyle, change them, and experiment to boost your battle winrate. Decide which style is the most fun! Fight the immortals!
- A new season starts each month — get free chests and coins for winning! A subscription gets you access to the premium cosmetic items, and lets you collect free bonus cards without ads.
Brawl with friends
- Find out who the top Shadow Fight player is: challenge a friend to a PvP duel. Send an invitation or join a friend who's already playing — you can do some serious practice or just beat each other up!
Cosmetic items and customizations
- Cool hero skins — win with style
- Emotes and taunts — send them to your opponent during a fight to show your superiority or thank them for a good game
- Epic stances and ninja moves — celebrate your victory with cool 3D action animations
Become the top fighter
- Arena is easy to learn, but to become a true master in multiplayer mode, you'll need to watch tutorial videos, practice with friends, and be part of our active community.
Online PvP tournaments
- Enter tournaments for rewards and cool new experiences. Top place will bring you fantastic prizes, but a few losses, and you're out. Enter another tournament to fight for the win again!
- Chat with other players on Discord, in our Facebook group, or on Reddit. Be the first to get all the latest news and learn the secrets of other players. Invite your friends and have fun!
— If you like Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Street Fighter, UFC or WWE and other action or boxing games, then you're sure to love SF Arena.
— I've wanted to play a PvP or boxing games on mobile ever since Shadow Fight 2 came out. Arena made that dream come true.
— This is an action for everyone. If you're feeling up to it, you can brawl for rating, and when you need a break, you can play offline and just fight with shadows of immortals for fun.
— You would feel like an epic ninja straight from Naruto. And also it's free!
Discord — https://discord.com/invite/shadowfight
Reddit — https://www.reddit.com/r/ShadowFightArena/
Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/shadowfightarena
Twitter — https://twitter.com/SFArenaGame
VK — https://vk.com/shadowarena
Tech Support: https://nekki.helpshift.com/
IMPORTANT: You will need a stable internet connection to play online PvP. To ensure SF Arena works optimally on mobile, use Wi-Fi
Download new 3D fighting game SF Arena for free and brawl with friends on mobile!
This version contains a number of fixes and balance tweaks for the following characters: Ling, Kate, Shang, Fireguard, Kibo, Ironclad, Jack Bulwark, Marcus, Azuma and others.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Its a great game except
There is times when the game disconnects me or the other player. And there is times when it says battle results are not vaild. That usually happens when im winning and thne im mad that i didnt get a win. Except that the game is perfect. I wish more people played that game. Or was more popular in general.
Thank you to replying to me. I see. I rarely lost cause my data is always good. Its sometimes my opponents. But thank you for making this game. I dreamed of shadow fight versus real people. I stayed with this game for about 3 weeks now and im gonna stay much longer with it. I only wish you could had more players playing it. It takes about 1 to 2 rarely 3 minutes to find a match against a real players but im refusing to fight against bots. The key to winning the rounds is either skill or luck by that i mean which characters the opponent choose vs which one you choose. But yeah this is a great game.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your time and feedback, we appreciate the opinion of our players and will certainly consider your comments to make Shadow Fight Arena better.
Unbalanced and broken
Every match is lags making it impossible to react to your opponent and the directional inputs hardly work (I know it’s not my wife cause I just got a new 5g router and nothing else in my house lags). This problem is exacerbated by the games weak performance. For example: an enemy will start a combo and you try to roll away, instead of rolling however your character will sometimes just take a single step or just not move at all. This wouldn’t be much a problem if the the technical difficulties showed up after a match that lagged but it doesn’t. It only ever shows up when I win and experienced little to know bugs.
Aside from that the game is horribly unbalanced. Characters like Serge and Marcus can just spam strong attacks non stop and not get punished for it. Again this wouldn’t be a problem if other characters can spam combos but they can’t. Or perhaps add something to their kit that prevents this i.e. Hong joo has great combos but once his meter is full you can’t pull off a combo until you unleash a special attack so why is it that these other two characters can spam with impunity. Yuka only needs to land one combo and 3/4 of your health is gone.
If you want a more fair and balanced experience you’re better off only playing against the ai. I wanna fight other players but I’m constantly faced with technical difficulties and balancing issues making the game not worth playing.
Good game but hard to beat better characters as they are faster.
Those with the better characters win, which makes this game all about having the best characters. Skill helps but when your character is slower, it’s difficult to overcome. I do like the game and the matching seems relatively fair. I like the fact that you can get chests even with ai victories as it’s not always fun playing only ranked games. I have not had any luck getting unranked pairings although I haven’t waited that long. It is nice that you can trial run all of the characters and learn their skills in training mode. All in all this is a very decent game. I wish there was a little more variety in the scenes and it would be great if you could customize the character moves to some degree maybe even change weapons but instead you sorta get what you get with a character. You can choose different effects when you reach level thresholds. I don’t think this game is quite there yet but it’s fun and engaging for a while. I did notice a bug with watching a bonus ad, it failed to serve an ad and went into an infinite waiting loop. I was forced to restart the app to get out of it — I’m not sure what happened to my rewards from the chest, other than that it seems solid.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nekki Limited
- 2.2 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nekki
- In-App Purchases
- Fight Pass $9.99
- Handful of Gems $0.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.