Rule based proxy utility client for iPhone/iPad.
- Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to the proxy server.
- Record and display HTTP, HTTPS, DNS requests from your iOS devices.
- Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and/or GeoIP lookup.
- Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, direct and proxy connections.
- Import rule files from URL or iCloud Drive.
- Block ads by domain, user agent rules.
- Local DNS Mapping.
- Work on cellular networks.
- Decrypt HTTPS traffic.
- Perform URL rewrite.
- Fully IPv6 supports.
- Script filter supports.
- Multi-level forward proxy.
- Support kcptun, cloak, gost, v2ray plugins.
- Support DoH, DoT.
* add cron script shortcuts intents supports
* fix doh socket upgrade issue
* fix log url parse issue
* fix mitm ssl handshake issue
* fix proxy stream cert sign issue
* fix rule host match issue
* fix tun tcp connect delay issue
* fix vmess mkcp edit issue
* fix vmess mux frame option error handle´issue
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t seem to work with WiFi
I also noticed the problem. After the upgrade to iOS 11, it automatically disconnects the phone from WiFi and uses 4g instead. The problem seems to be solved by previous updates but is back again, and the problem doesn’t seem to be present on every WiFi router, I think the app works with certain protocol or hardware somehow
I’d love to give 5 stars but...
This is an awesome app. Worked perfectly before but I’m giving 3 stars because somehow it stopped working with Facebook messenger. Doesn’t mark the conversations read, struggles sending and receiving messages. This is the only complain, but a huge one. Another app that I found, and which is free btw - Potatso Lite, does the job just right btw. I’d love to change the rating as soon as the bug is fixed. Otherwise it’s awesome and the developers are awesome. Long live free internet (in China) 🙌✊
Causes significant heat on iPhone SE (2020)
It used to work great on my iPhone SE (2016) and 2 iPads, but when I switched to the new SE problems began to rise. The first time I enabled shadowrocket, the phone heated up in my pocket and caused the camera to stop functioning. Every time I opened shadowrocket since then, I can feel the temperature rising on the phone back (below the camera, about the CPU area) and don't dare to keep it enabled for more than several minutes.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shadow Launch Technology Limited
- 43 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Li Guangming
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.