Shady Side Academy's app for iPhones, iPods and iPads allows student, faculty and parent constituents to take full advantage of the ever-growing mobile phenomenon by delivering content from the website directly to their iOS-based devices.
The app’s intuitive navigation is divided into:
• Calendar Events
• School Directory
Users are able to:
• Enjoy Media such as photos and videos
• Catch up on the latest News
• Review Athletic event details, including opponents, game results, recap commentaries, and more
• Browse the online Calendar for information about school events
• Quickly find faculty, parent, student and alumni contact information in the Directory
• Call or email a constituent from within the Directory
• View personalized content upon logging in
The information presented in the app is drawn from the database of the standard website and rigorous privacy controls ensure that sensitive information is restricted only to authorized users.
Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs some updates
Please try to get access to the student portal/teacher pages. The SSA mobile website doesn't even provide access to those pages, so it'd be nice if the app did.
Kind of useless for students...
The app allows you to log in to your account, but does nothing after that. Half of the pages are just links that open in safari. If they could somehow incorporate teacher pages and the student portal into the app, or even make a dedicated app for that, it would get 5 stars. Right now, however, it is pretty much useless for students.
Love the new app
Great job with the new app guys. Looks good and has a lot of great features. Thanks for making this available!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.