Shapeover is a unique tool for artists and designers, allowing creating artworks by means of filling (galvanization) of an image with shapes. Shapes can be performed by Compound Path objects, groups of objects and bitmap images. Different galvanization methods and additional settings make it possible to achieve awesome results, which can be further exported into the following formats: PDF, PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, JPEG2000.
• Import: PDF, AI, EPS and different kind of images
• Export: PDF, SVG, PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, JPEG2000
• PDF and SVG Export of vector shapes with editable gradients
• Vector Field for drawing directions and various presets of fields
• Snap to regular grid nodes
• Luma Spacing - shape distribution depends on the brightness values of the source image.
• Luma Size - shape size depends on the brightness values of the source image.
• Color Eguality - galvanizes local color fields of the image only with shapes with colors equal
to a certain field.
• Picking gradients from image
• Shapes Collection + ability to add custom shapes into it
• Galvanize with text objects
• Replacing of scene with selected objects
• Direct copy & paste with other graphical editors
• QuickLook Plugin for previewing saved projects in Finder
• Full screen mode
• Support for macOS Mojave
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and creative — lots of options and no bugs! I hope it continues to be developed with more features and maintained.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.