The #1 alphabet tracing and words spelling app for toddlers & pre-schoolers. Recommended and used by parents, teachers, and occupational therapists. Loved & played by more than 2 million toddlers and used at more than 5,000 schools!
- ‘Best Mobile App of 2018 Platinum Award’ nominee! – BMA
- Winner of 'National Parenting Product Awards 2018' - NAPPA Awards
- Block & Cursive letters,
- Uppercase and lowercase,
- Numbers 1-10,
- 24 geometric shapes for toddlers!
- For letters, there are two levels, where Golden Level allows tracking kids’ progress by displaying their exact letter writing! Great way to keep a track of your child’s progress.
- 72 CVC words, 36 CVCC words, and 39 long sound words!
- Progress and settings stored for up to three players on the same device.
- Interactive and visually attractive fun animations.
- Available for both iPads and iPhones.
The first 5 letters of the block alphabet (both uppercase and lowercase), 5 shapes, as well as the first 3 CVC flashcards (9 words) are completely for free and can be played entirely (on 3 game steps). You can play it fully and see if you and your child like it.
PERFECT FOR KIDS:
Kids want to have fun, and LetterSchool offers an educational journey with the most engaging and entertaining educational material!
- They learn with various exciting animations, graphics, and sound effects.
- They learn to associate letters with words, learn and memorize tracing directions and the correct formation of each character.
- They learn phonics, the formation of words, understand syllable formations, and spell entire words.
- Perfect for home-schooling kids and kindergartens. A user-friendly app for children with special educational needs.
PERFECT FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS:
- Choice of the three most popular typefaces in handwriting education (Handwriting Without Tears, D’Nealian, and Zaner-Bloser).
- Two levels, where Golden Level allows tracking kids’ progress by displaying their exact letter writing!
- Engaging and compelling game mode prompting the child to trace a letter, number or shape 3 times using different parameters (each step is more challenging).
- An educational app created together with parents and educational professionals.
- NO ADS!
- Advanced settings or purchases only accessible by an adult!
- Extremely committed Customer Support ready to answer all questions and fix any issues.
LET'S PLAY & LEARN!
Join LetterSchool on this exciting educational journey! Download the app and allow your toddler to discover the magical world of letters and words. Before you know it, your kid will become a pro in writing and spelling!
- This app offers three subscription option, based on a monthly, quarterly and yearly enrollment.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime – there is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Your iTunes account will be charged automatically after the 7 day free trial.
For more reviews and information, visit our website www.letterschool.org
If you have any question or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check our FAQ page on www.letterschool.org/faq.
- Performance improvements & fixes.
- New, updated high-quality icon.
- Added the new category: "Learn to Spell" with 150+ English words!
- The biggest update yet!
We always work on improvements, for any feedback please let us know on: www.letterschool.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I adore this game and it's been not only perfect for my toddler but fun for me to review my cursive. And so of course I purchased the full version immediately because I love the strategy in the steps of how to teach the writing. I think it is absolutely genius.
However with the new update I now have the lite version. I was disappointed and annoyed. I clicked on restore purchase but every time I exit the app I have to go through the whole process of restoring the purchase again to be able to play any of the letters we purchased from the original version. I don't expect to have the full version unlocked, just the parts I paid for from the original version. I hope it can be fixed because my daughter loves this game.
Developer Response ,
Hello, it's been a while since you've posted this review. Still, we sincerely apologize for the frustrating experience you've had. Can you tell us if you are still experiencing the same issue? If you do, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can assist you better.
Previously purchased now don’t have access to content
Update. I reset my phone after deleting the app and was able to finally restore the purchase. There is a glitch where I’m having to restore every single time my kids exit the app, but I contacted support and was told an update would be released soon to fix that issue. The app itself is wonderful and my kids love playing and learning through play.
I previous purchased this before the change in model and now I only have the lite version. I don’t mind paying for a subscription to the new content but I’d like my children to have access to the content I paid for. Pretty disappointed since I feel like I threw my money away
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! If you previously purchased the full version, you do not need to pay for the subscription. Please click on the 'Restore Purchase' button and if you encounter any technical issues please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you with it.
Paid for the app. Now I can’t use it.
UPDATE: The developer reached out to me to address the problem. They were very helpful. The app works perfectly now. I highly recommend this app for your little one. It is wonderful minus the hiccup.
ORIGINAL REVIEW: I paid for this app a while ago. It had block letters, cursive, shapes and numbers. Now it’s asking for a subscription purchase??? I either want my money back for access to the content I paid for. And yes, I tried the restore purchases which didn’t work. This isn’t the first time you all have done this. Look forward to hearing from the developer.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you so much for keeping us updated with your experience. Feel free to reach us out anytime at email@example.com whenever you encounter issues and we will be more than happy to help you out!
- Letterschool Enabling Learning B.V.
- 172.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © LetterSchool Enabling Learning B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- All-in-one: Unlock All Feature $9.99
- Unlock Full Cursive Alphabet $6.99
- Unlock All Shapes $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.