The #1 alphabet tracing and words spelling app for toddlers & pre-schoolers. Recommended and used by parents, teachers, and occupational therapists. Loved & played by more than 2 million toddlers and used at more than 5,000 schools!
- ‘Best Mobile App of 2018 Platinum Award’ nominee! – BMA
- Winner of 'National Parenting Product Awards 2018' - NAPPA Awards
- Block & Cursive letters,
- Uppercase and lowercase,
- Numbers 1-10,
- 24 geometric shapes for toddlers!
- For letters, there are two levels, where Golden Level allows tracking kids’ progress by displaying their exact letter writing! Great way to keep a track of your child’s progress.
- 72 CVC words, 36 CVCC words, and 39 long sound words!
- Progress and settings stored for up to three players on the same device.
- Interactive and visually attractive fun animations.
- Available for both iPads and iPhones.
The first 5 letters of the block alphabet (both uppercase and lowercase), 5 shapes, as well as the first 3 CVC flashcards (9 words) are completely for free and can be played entirely (on 3 game steps). You can play it fully and see if you and your child like it.
PERFECT FOR KIDS:
Kids want to have fun, and LetterSchool offers an educational journey with the most engaging and entertaining educational material!
- They learn with various exciting animations, graphics, and sound effects.
- They learn to associate letters with words, learn and memorize tracing directions and the correct formation of each character.
- They learn phonics, the formation of words, understand syllable formations, and spell entire words.
- Perfect for home-schooling kids and kindergartens. A user-friendly app for children with special educational needs.
PERFECT FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS:
- Choice of the three most popular typefaces in handwriting education (Handwriting Without Tears, D’Nealian, and Zaner-Bloser).
- Two levels, where Golden Level allows tracking kids’ progress by displaying their exact letter writing!
- Engaging and compelling game mode prompting the child to trace a letter, number or shape 3 times using different parameters (each step is more challenging).
- An educational app created together with parents and educational professionals.
- NO ADS!
- Advanced settings or purchases only accessible by an adult!
- Extremely committed Customer Support ready to answer all questions and fix any issues.
LET'S PLAY & LEARN!
Join LetterSchool on this exciting educational journey! Download the app and allow your toddler to discover the magical world of letters and words. Before you know it, your kid will become a pro in writing and spelling!
- This app offers three subscription option, based on a monthly, quarterly and yearly enrollment.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime – there is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Your iTunes account will be charged automatically after the 7 day free trial.
For more reviews and information, visit our website www.letterschool.org
If you have any question or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com
You can also check our FAQ page on www.letterschool.org/faq.
- Performance improvements & fixes.
- New, updated high-quality icon.
- Added the new category: "Learn to Spell" with 150+ English words!
- The biggest update yet!
We always work on improvements, for any feedback please let us know on: www.letterschool.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I adore this game and it's been not only perfect for my toddler but fun for me to review my cursive. And so of course I purchased the full version immediately because I love the strategy in the steps of how to teach the writing. I think it is absolutely genius.
However with the new update I now have the lite version. I was disappointed and annoyed. I clicked on restore purchase but every time I exit the app I have to go through the whole process of restoring the purchase again to be able to play any of the letters we purchased from the original version. I don't expect to have the full version unlocked, just the parts I paid for from the original version. I hope it can be fixed because my daughter loves this game.
Developer Response ,
Hello, it's been a while since you've posted this review. Still, we sincerely apologize for the frustrating experience you've had. Can you tell us if you are still experiencing the same issue? If you do, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you better.
Good game but needs fix
I just downloaded the game because it was on my old iPad, and it was on my iPad and for some reason some buddy deleted it. So I didn’t purchase anything and for some reason I did the first star of the numbers, and when I finished number 5 it kicked me out and I went back in and in the numbers and I had to do it again, so I did it again and then again when I finished the first star it kicked me out again so please fix that.
And now I figured out the question and I restored purchase and now I have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 and I don’t know if I finished the numbers well I know that I completed the first star finals but every time I go to see if I completed the 2nd star and it keeps kicking me out so also please fix that. And also I don’t have the lite version no more.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We will certainly look into this issue so you can always have an amazing experience with the app. If you could provide us with more details about the issue, please don't hesitate to write to us at email@example.com. We look forward to your email!
Previously purchased now don’t have access to content
Update. I reset my phone after deleting the app and was able to finally restore the purchase. There is a glitch where I’m having to restore every single time my kids exit the app, but I contacted support and was told an update would be released soon to fix that issue. The app itself is wonderful and my kids love playing and learning through play.
I previous purchased this before the change in model and now I only have the lite version. I don’t mind paying for a subscription to the new content but I’d like my children to have access to the content I paid for. Pretty disappointed since I feel like I threw my money away
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! If you previously purchased the full version, you do not need to pay for the subscription. Please click on the 'Restore Purchase' button and if you encounter any technical issues please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you with it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Letterschool Enabling Learning B.V.
- 230.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © LetterSchool Enabling Learning B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- LetterSchool Month Access $4.99
- All-in-one: Unlock All Feature $9.99
- LetterSchool Year Access! $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.